Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Long time of short time investment

ahmedo24

Captain Junkie
Credits
As an investor, business investment comes with different plans or packages , most time the short times comes with higher return on investment while.long time investment comes with low return on investment with respect to time.

Do you prefer short time investment or long?.

Advertisement Placeholder
To be honest, I prefer short term investments because when the tenure is too long, my head keeps making calculations of what could or could not go wrong with the investments before maturity.

As an investor, business investment comes with different plans or packages , most time the short times comes with higher return on investment while.long time investment comes with low return on investment with respect to time.

Do you prefer short time investment or long?.
hello, undertaking a short or long-term project will always have its profits, short-term projects are generally not stable, on the other hand, when it is long-term we are talking about economic stability for a long time, the good thing is waiting and requires of time and sacrifice and one of them is that the results do not look so fast, but when it is solid it will be profit for a while.

Short-term investments are better than long-term investments because it doesn't waste much time waiting and thinking about the return on investment.

Short term investment are better because most investment turn scam after a while thus being able to withdraw at short intervals is ideal.
However , long term investment are more profitable .

There is an investment I did which I invested like 200 trons and I earn 1% daily and I am to earn 650 trons all together this investment will take up to 4months to achieve this , I am more comfortable because I feel it sustainable.

long term investment is the best investment, and long term investment in thyself is the greatest.
I have been investing in the last 4 years in myself and I can feel the difference, I am self sufficient and independent now, I am working as a freelancer and as a counselor for my own brand.

I would prefer long term, more chances of generating passive income with time.

My general rule is to do both at the same time. I want to retire before 40.

Short-term investments are indeed ideal choices for beginner investments. But you also need to anticipate short-term investment risks. although long-term investment promises more lucrative returns, short-term investments are sometimes needed as collateral when we need funds at a not-so-long time, so for the conclusion I myself prefer to invest in the short term.

If the investment I made is for a small or a beginner, then I might consider living my investment for a long time but if it is a well established and moving business or project then I will go for a short term investment

If you have invested so much money than yiur investment should be short time. Becouse mostly we want reward from investment so that we can again level our savings. But if you want to invest a little money it is ok to wait for some months or years to be multiply investment.

If you have so much money that you can run your business without having to return it soon after investing, you can succeed in making a long time investment but if you want to make money quickly and achieve goals then short. Time investment is the best, this is my personal opinion

I think i would go for long term because i could really understand the investment and plan well before investing so i wont make a lot of mistake investing

I do believe in order to get high returns you need to put in high capital which could span through long duration to get maximum result of profit

Both long term and short term investment comes it it's advantages. For short term investment it's return on investment is always low while the return on investment for long term investment is always high. So for me I will chose long term investment

The long term investment is actually better than the short term investment in that it gives a steady and more stable rise than the short term investment.
Short term investment is more risky than the long term investment, the likelihood of loosing your investment is higher in short term investment than in long term investment.

Both long term and short term investment are good but it's profitable in different ways,short term investment returns profit very fast but not in large amount, but Long term investment is a very much preferable because of the profit maximisation

Long term investment is better than short term investment. Whenever you invest in business you need to wait for a year or two before the business will start given profit.

Long term investments are the best when it is well invested in. You have to sacrifice a lot to achieve this. The profit of this type of investment are usually compounded over a long time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds