Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

London 2012

Gytix

Legendary member
Credits
As most of us know, the Olympics are being held in London. Do you watch the Olympics? Or did you even know it was on? Thoughts? :ilike:

Advertisement Placeholder
I will not be watching it. I am just waiting for the scum of my city to attack the tourists that come to the city to watch the games. ><

I'll be watching a good bit of it.. The opening and closing ceremonies shall be good.. Paul McCartney closing the opening Ceremony and loads of other artists playing.

Plus, the Womens Beach Volleyball shall be epic.

I'll watch the sprinters,swimemrs and volleyballers(?)
Opening/Closing ceremonies will just be big music concerts most likely, so no reason not to watch!

Isn;t the opening ceremony meant to have a crapload of random stuff thrown in also? lol

Isn;t the opening ceremony meant to have a crapload of random stuff thrown in also? lol

It's supposed to relate to Britans farming heritage and stuff... It'll porbably be shit.. but the msuic will be good!
Ohh yeah, and there's meant to be a shit load of fireworks!

I've kept ontop of most of the events that I'm interested in.. BBC cover it all brilliantly.
Loving watching the Irish boxers and the British Cyclists at the minute, addicted to the Olympics now.

I'm not a fan of watching sport in general, but I must say that our cauldron lighting thing was aboslutely beautiful as was the actual ceremony, although it was...different. XD

The NHS thing was shit, I know I seem bad for saying that.. but it was. The rest of it was good, once it started WI was like "OMFG da fuq is this?" then it started to get better once the industrial revolutrion thing started.
James Bond was legendary, and Rowan Atkinson is the funniest man going.

What?! Why you not watching boxing?! Ireland v Britain tonight in the final!
Haze, don't ban me when we beat your ass.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds