Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Lockdowns: For or Against?

Lockdown it's a decision of the government and every decision of the government is to better the society and indigo a conducive environment for the citizen of that nation so I will see lockdown is ok if it is compulsory.
At certain situations , government's decision may not be correct , it has happened many times in our country. But , with respect to lockdown , government is right and we supposed to follow the rules.

Advertisement Placeholder
UK didn't have that many cases compared to our country , but from their population perspective , they had more cases. Their vaccines are more effective than ours , I heard it somewhere.
[automerge]1629712896[/automerge]

Yeah , the decision taken by the government should favor at least the majority of the people's voices. There re not many people who don't support lockdown in our country.
Well it depends on the person that you guys are taking in your country if there were scenes is more effective than the ones that you are taking in your country then it means that they have made more progress than your country and they are more on course for their economy.

There are some sections of people who are against lockdown because it effects their job and therefore brings them to the road. But they have to find alternative jobs till lockdown is lifted , because no lockdown is permanent and lockdown actually is crucial to curb the spread of disease.

The situation around the world is very bad. people were really hoping that 2021 would be different but it seems that things have only changed a bit. I believe that this condition will remain for a few more years and we should be prepared for that.

The situation around the world is very bad. people were really hoping that 2021 would be different but it seems that things have only changed a bit. I believe that this condition will remain for a few more years and we should be prepared for that.
I agree with you. Through coronavirus the situation in our country went bad also. There are many who lost their jobs because their business or company closed down. I also think that more years are needed for coronavirus to be gone.

In fact 2021 has been more worse than 2020. But yeah we have to adjust in this situation and can just hope that things will get better in the coming days or years..

Write your reply...lock down for against
As for me I am not against the lock down due to the fact that I use to earn my money online but I think for those people who only dwel on offline business will truly depreciat the fact

As for me I am not against the lock down due to the fact that I use to earn my money online but I think for those people who only dwel on offline business will truly depreciat the fact

People who earn good money online are not actually concerned about lockdown. I do not think there is any problem with lockdown if Covid-19 cases are rising rapisdly. We need to remain safe from the virus and sometimes lockdown is the only option.

I'm against lock down because it did not help in stopping the spread of covid in any way in my country, is like it's during the lock down that more people get infected.

I'm against lock down because it did not help in stopping the spread of covid in any way in my country, is like it's during the lock down that more people get infected.

I think if the government never imposed the lockdown in the first place, the virus would have spread in a much more rapid way then it did. I do not think that we should be entirely against the lockdown as it is necessary to stop the virus and we do not have many options to deal with this.

If lockdowns are successfully able to control the spread of covid 19 , its definitely necessary to impose lockdown. Because there are also alternative jobs that the people can do sitting in home for time being.
Lockdown that was imposed by the government is for our own good and protection of the citizen due to the pandemic so I will say we were greatly in support of it.

Lockdown that was imposed by the government is for our own good and protection of the citizen due to the pandemic so I will say we were greatly in support of it.
Yeah in most of the countries , they do support lockdown. In Australia, there was just 1 or 2 cases , and there was a week lockdown. But in our country , most of the people hate lockdown for some reason , though I am supportive to it.

I am definitely also against lockdown because I know what a country's economy loses in a public holiday now not to talk of a situation whereby everyone will be locked indoors without any form of productivity it all the economy of the world in an unimaginable way.

I am not against lockdowns as far as they will prevent the disease from spreading, the Government should also help with meaningful palliatives to support the people and the lockdown should not continue for long.

I am not against lockdown also. Its because the corona virus will spread very fast if lockdowns will not be implemented by the government. Lockdowns is a must for places where there are many people that are infected by corona virus.

I am not against lockdown also. Its because the corona virus will spread very fast if lockdowns will not be implemented by the government. Lockdowns is a must for places where there are many people that are infected by corona virus.
I agree that the lockdown will prevent or even stop the spread of the virus. It is ironic that in the Philippines the lockdown was lifted as the new cases are rising. Yesterday we had 22,000 cases just in one day. We are not on a lockdown anymore and the government is like being stupid.

Well, the government of my country has recently uplifted the lockdown restrictions and now people are again conducting businesses as they did. However, I am not sure for how long this will be the case. When the covid cases will rise, they will again impose a heavy lockdown. this is now becoming problematic for many people in my city.
The lockdown has a lot of negative impact on my life, I lost my job and my source of income got crushed , So i never pray for another lockdown to ever happen again.

Am very much against the lockdown here in Nigeria. They have taken this as a medium to enjoy themselves with Selfishness

Yeah in most of the countries , they do support lockdown. In Australia, there was just 1 or 2 cases , and there was a week lockdown. But in our country , most of the people hate lockdown for some reason , though I am supportive to it.

People also hate lockdown in my country because people do not take covid-19 so seriosuly. They believe that Covid-19 does not affect most of the people. This is why the Government of Pakistan is taking strict actions and people are annoyed by that.

The lockdown has a lot of negative impact on my life, I lost my job and my source of income got crushed , So i never pray for another lockdown to ever happen again.
It's so sad that lockdown did a lot of negative impact on your life. I agree that losing a job and source of income is really very difficult. I also don't like another lockdown.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds