Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

List the top writing sites, a writer can write and make money

Top writing sites that writers can get money. This site including personal blog that need to be access by people online.This would bring more income.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not think you can make a lot of money by publishing on writing sites. If you want to earn well, start working on freelance marketplace where you get better paying jobs.

That's right, I approve. I can't stay that long for a payment for nothing, honestly ... but there are a lot of people who do that and I don't understand why. when with that lost time you can do many other things much more productive online.
Their are users like that, who can stay for any amount of money online, but that's not for me. I simply work for the money, because I have lots of bills to pay offline.

That's right, I approve. I can't stay that long for a payment for nothing, honestly ... but there are a lot of people who do that and I don't understand why. when with that lost time you can do many other things much more productive online.
Because they count on an offline well paid job, my friend. So they stay happy, even earning a single dollar per month because those sites are a true outlet for those users. When they don't have an offline well paid job, they live as dependent family members. They don't need to worry to pay a rent and/or bills, because someone else is paying at their place. So they can lose as much time as they want. But there may exist a third option: in their countries, 1 dollar has so much value they live a whole week. Or they just weren't able to find a better paying task. Maybe they aren't skilled at all, talking about technlogy.

I've never tried writing to earn money online so i don't really know much about these writing sites. I've heard about some of these writing sites but i don't really know if they are legit, and how they work.

Well, I have been working on different writing site but I have not seen any of them more worthy and can be mentioned or identify as the best or top writing to pay side. All have there shortcomings.

It has been long I was contracted for such. The payment was not good and I'm very offline these days. I've come to realise that having your own network is better and more flexible than working for these platforms. Though the pay may not be massive but you'll get something tangible. I've resolved to run promotions for my writing services once I start getting free time.

What do you think about earning through Revenue-sharing sites? I think they could be a great source of income if you have a great audience. I have earned some money on revenue sharing sites, but I was quite disappointed when the pay rate was reduced.

I have made lots of efforts to get hired on writing sites but failed in all of them..I managed to reach the final stage on one but I failed in the end. So, I concluded that most of these writing sites recruit candidates based on demographics.

I think Fiverr and upwork are the sites we cannot look beyond these days. Their longevity and constant influx of clients make them standout anyways.
Though I think one way writers can make an income is to try Amazon Kindle publishing.

I have not successfully earn from all the paid to write articles online. The platforms where I earn for writing post is the forum like bizdustry and the rest. So , I can't recommend any for now.

Actually there are several numbers of the best writing sites even though they can be good to you when you provide them with the best skills they expected from you.

If you are really good at writing and love doing research work then you can register on different online freelance marketplaces like Fiverr, Upwork, Guru, Freelancer and many others.

Actually there are several numbers of writing sites that exist and most of those site I know are the paid to post site which I can recommend as legit most especially bizdustry and other platforms.

As a freelancer you are going to be targeting freelance jobs or remote jobs depending on how available you are going to be. Freelance websites that I have found to be very interesting are up work, fiverr, remoteok.

I have not worked on any.of the article writing sites but I soley depends on writing for forums. These are basically where I write for presently to make money.

Basically I work on the paid to post sites and most of the ptp forums are more reliable than some other writing sites that are available online and are mostly available on some sites.

I'm also a potential writer, so I'm also interested in writing websites. I want to write to make money, and my friend I talked to told me about fever, but I don't know about others right now, and I want to know.

As a beginner writer I will always advise you to start from freelance sites such as up work and fiverr. If you have started getting experience then you can start sending code emails to top companies that you want to work with.

Remote ok, angel , fiverr and Upwork our platforms that you can be able to look for remote jobs that you can be done from the comfort of your home and the pay is usually very good.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds