Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Linktree and other such sites to list off your sites

This is most common for people how are liking to track the most compaign that brings affiliate to your link and also the most compaign that could bring signups based on statistics provided by LinkTree company.

Advertisement Placeholder
Linktree is awesome as you can add multiple social handle to your site, but it is the only, there are other like,
Tap link
Shot by
Everlink
Bio.fm
And so much more, but generally adding a social link to your site is crucial, and it would give your site an edge.

Linktree is awesome as you can add multiple social handle to your site, but it is the only, there are other like,
Tap link
Shot by
Everlink
Bio.fm
And so much more, but generally adding a social link to your site is crucial, and it would give your site an edge.
As I read in description of Bio FM they are providing more services than LinkTree also this is because they are sometimes allow to share Youtube videos or even social profiles that such a feature is missing in LinkTree one.

This is most common for people how are liking to track the most compaign that brings affiliate to your link and also the most compaign that could bring signups based on statistics provided by LinkTree company.

Linktree is a great website and the website offers many great options as well. I think that they also offer some sort of "pro" services that have been used by many people.

Although I had never heard of this website before, I find it intriguing.
They assert that their user base totals more than 25 million people.
So, is this only a platform for traffic exchange?

As with all my links, there are many sites similar to this one. I personally like the idea of having someone who can see all the information about you at a glance.

I personally do not like the technicality of link tree, I have tried using them in the past but I have not been able to use them effectively as I get studies trying to do it.

No, i don't know of other linktree alternatives worth checking out. As a matter of fact, i only just heard about linktree from you. I didn't know of it before.

Linktree and other link sharing sites are fantastic but I wouldn't just rely on promoting my links alone. Sites such as quora, reddit are also fantastic communities to promote content if you know how to go about it well.

I have never used linktree but I have listed my websites and online projects on my portfolio websites, personal blogs as well as LinkedIn profile. I do not think a link farm like linktree will be too helpful

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds