Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Linktree and other such sites to list off your sites

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Linktree is a service I have used in the past to promote some of my blogs/sites/social media accounts etc to the people who come to my sites. But I was curious if there is anything else like them? For those who don't know, lintree is essentially a link you get that you can list all of your important likes. Many influencers and celebs have one, where it lists off their site, social media accounts, and other such things so their fans have one singular link to look at. Some people use their own website and just link from there, but some like using these link tree style services. Do you know of others worth checking out?

Advertisement Placeholder
Lnk . Bio is also another wonderful website that does almost the same thing. It is always good that you should try to arrange every link that is concerned to you in this way

Here's the list of Linktree alternatives below that let you add multiple links:

1. Jotform Apps
2. ContactInBio
3. Tap Bio
4. EverLinks
5. Campsite.bio

Last edited:
Linktree is a service I have used in the past to promote some of my blogs/sites/social media accounts etc to the people who come to my sites. But I was curious if there is anything else like them? For those who don't know, lintree is essentially a link you get that you can list all of your important likes. Many influencers and celebs have one, where it lists off their site, social media accounts, and other such things so their fans have one singular link to look at. Some people use their own website and just link from there, but some like using these link tree style services. Do you know of others worth checking out?

I have never heard about this site before, but I think it sounds interesting. They claim that they have a user base of more than 25 Million users. So, is this just like a traffic exchange platform?

Linktree is good platform and it can be helpful for website owners. I don't know many alternative to it. I only know everlink. To me, I don't consider linktree and others very important to my business online currently. My priority now is get a business that will be bringing income on regular basis.

It always a good option few yours back to make your website visible to Google and it actually woks perfect for new website and good for website owner who are new in this industry.

There are so many websites that are similar to that such as all my links. I personally like the idea so that you can just have somebody to see every information about you at a glance.

I am shocked. I have never heard of LinkTree. Is it a newer site or something? I have heard of others like this but never this one. I will have to check it out tonight!

LinkTree is used to compress more than two URL links in to a single, and more comprehensive link. I found out that the link tree is not supported by some platforms. if you try to post linktree on some platform, it will not work.

I have just recently seen this kind of feature and I must say that it is something that is absolutely incredible and it helps people to stay organised and keep everything in one place.

I have just recently seen this kind of feature and I must say that it is something that is absolutely incredible and it helps people to stay organised and keep everything in one place.
LinkTree has been in existence for years. I've known linktree for more than a year. it is just used to share many links . if you are having many links to share you can compress them into single link by using link tree

LinkTree has been in existence for years. I've known linktree for more than a year. it is just used to share many links . if you are having many links to share you can compress them into single link by using link
I know that the platform has been in existence for a very long time, because I've used it severally. The only thing that I noticed about the linktree is that it will keep updating itself once you keep changing or adding links to it.

I can see that they are suffering a lot of problems especially for people who are known content creators. This will be able to allow you to bring all your content in one place.

I know that the platform has been in existence for a very long time, because I've used it severally. The only thing that I noticed about the linktree is that it will keep updating itself once you keep changing or adding links to it.
Yes, I remembered ! That's the truth . It will keep changing as you are updating the link and it is a wonderful link shortner that one could rely on. But I noticed that not all the platforms allow this link shortener to be posted.

Ever links is one of the most popular ones and it is fastest rising also because of how they have a very colourful background and something that you can actually play around .

Yes, I remembered ! That's the truth . It will keep changing as you are updating the link and it is a wonderful link shortner that one could rely on. But I noticed that not all the platforms allow this link shortener to be posted.
This is exactly how the linktree was designed . The link tree is designed to keep updating itself anytime you add additional link to it and it is a very good feature . I really adore such feature.

This is exactly how the linktree was designed . The link tree is designed to keep updating itself anytime you add additional link to it and it is a very good feature . I really adore such feature.
It is indeed a wonderful feature and it will make the linktree stand out of all the link shortners because you do not need to start all over again. All you just need to do is to keep adding the new links to the already existing ones.

It is indeed a wonderful feature and it will make the linktree stand out of all the link shortners because you do not need to start all over again. All you just need to do is to keep adding the new links to the already existing ones.
I think that we shouldn't argue further about linktree . It is the best link shortner when it comes to compressing two or more links to form a single one.

I think that we shouldn't argue further about linktree . It is the best link shortner when it comes to compressing two or more links to form a single one.
Probably , it is the best because I've used it severally and it gives me good results but the only shortcomings is that there are some platforms that do not acept this link.

Ever links is one of the most popular ones and it is fastest rising also because of how they have a very colourful background and something that you can actually play around .
I have not heard of this type of links before . It is very surprising that I am coming across this link. Could you share the link to the ever link that you're talking about?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds