Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Lines, Bars And Candlesticks Patterns

Kingstone

Mythical member
Credits
As a trader, these three ways of analyzing the market won't be new to you. I know different candlestick patterns more than I know the names of coins. It's reliable and even recommended by experts.

Which of the three do you use and why?

Advertisement Placeholder
I use bars because when I was trading Binary, it was bars I used and I've found that it's simpler for me to understand. Though I see a lot of people use candlestick patterns and that one can analyze the resistance level better

Candle stick pattern for me all the way, it's pretty much clear cut for me and easy to understand especially when am teaching others

Candlestick pattern for me all the way, it's pretty much clear cut for me and easy to understand especially when am teaching others
Wow. I'm touched. Never seen a lady analyzing charts using candlesticks up to the points of teaching others. You must have acquired a deeper understanding no doubt. I hope you are doing well in trading.

As a trader, these three ways of analyzing the market won't be new to you. I know different candlestick patterns more than I know the names of coins. It's reliable and even recommended by experts.

As a cryptocurrency trader I use all those technical indicators in my cryptocurrency trading. I have to know the moving average. I also need to know the trend whether upward or downward trend.

Wow. I'm touched. Never seen a lady analyzing charts using candlesticks up to the points of teaching others. You must have acquired a deeper understanding no doubt. I hope you are doing well in trading.
Lol am doing okay, still learning though every day is a school for me, failures are lessons and my wins are experience.

I use candlestick because it is more predictable than any other form of analysis.i also have difficulty with reading lines, so I stick with candlestick.

I really don't use any of the three just because of the fact that I don't know anything about technical analysis. I have been trying to learn the technical analysis but it looks complex to me

Even though I don't do forex trading I use some of this candle for my crypto currency exchange Business and it has been working for me really fine and I have been making money from it

I use candlestick because it is more predictable than any other form of analysis.i also have difficulty with reading lines, so I stick with candlestick.
It's so easy to read the candlestick. This is how it means for me, the red candlestick is telling us that there are more traders who are selling their coin or cryptocurrency while the green candlestick is when there is more buyers than the sellers. The problem is the price action moves fast you don't know if it become green or red candlestick.

I will prefer candle stick to the other two. Because I have read about many strategies about forex trade that they doake use of candle stick. And the way I see it. It is much easier to study than the rest

Ooh..... Wonderful.... But that's funny, you knowing more candle patterns than coins... If i may ask since the time you have been using this candle patterns how many successful trade have you achieved??.

I am not a forex trader. I was able to partake in a forex class for two weeks, and it seemed too much to take in. I think many traders like to use the candle stick pattern from my observation. I think it is more reliable than other patterns.

When I was practicing using my demo account, I preferred to use the candle stick pattern because it is easier to understand.
I see some people use all three at once, perhaps they are looking out for precision.
I will go with the candle stick pattern anytime, i feel it is better than the others.

Candlestics are the best when it comes to interpretation of price action.
It offers the entire information about what happened to price a specific time.
It is the latest invention amongst the three

Candlestics carries the important information that helps in making the high probability decisions and predictions about the future value of price.
That can lead to trades with the highest probability

Candle stick are the language of trading, if you understand how candle stick work's you'll definitely earn a considerable amount of money online by trading.

Candle stick are the language of trading, if you understand how candle stick work's you'll definitely earn a considerable amount of money online by trading.
Line charts, candlestick pattern and chart patterns are gradually becoming obsolete.
The truth is, even if you don't know these you could pull out from profits in the market.

Line charts, candlestick pattern and chart patterns are gradually becoming obsolete.
The truth is, even if you don't know these you could pull out from profits in the market.
That's true, I don't normally use those kinds of stuffs in my trading, if you really want to earn money on trading you need to have experience and also know how to read price.

We just learn everyday and I'm here just to learn and really seeing many new things everyday. I use to think i know a little about trading but it seems i know nothing about it. Completely new to me

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds