Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Limiting Sugar and Salt From Your Diet

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you check what you eat, you will find that most food you are eating either contain salt or sugar, or both. Based on our eating habit, most of us are eating more sugar and salt than the daily requirement. Do you try to limit salt and sugar from your diet, or you do not care much about how much salt and sugar you are eating.

Advertisement Placeholder
The watch word is that too much of everything is always going to be detrimental for your health. If you consume sugar too much, you are going to be exposing yourself to diabetes and if you consume too much salt, you're going to expose yourself to having high blood pressure. It is why you need to eat everything in equilibrium so that you don't compromise your health.

Salt can be bad if you have a history of hypertension in the family, sugar is bad if you have a history of diabetes in your family. Sadly, these days most food we eat have salts and sugar from sauces to jams. Salt and sugar are also preservatives therefore, processed food contain a lot of salt and sugar

I'm on a carnivore diet, so I've eliminated all sugars. I don't eat out anymore, so my sodium intake is much lower than it use to be. As a result, I can salt liberally with a clean conscience.

I've been limiting sugar in my diet for a long time, it wasn't doing me good for my training routine, nor my teeth or many other bad things that sugar brings, but on the other hand, if you do physical exercise, you need a good amount of salt for different functions in the muscles, so I don't limit salt.

I've been limiting sugar in my diet for a long time, it wasn't doing me good for my training routine, nor my teeth or many other bad things that sugar brings, but on the other hand, if you do physical exercise, you need a good amount of salt for different functions in the muscles, so I don't limit salt.
Do you realize salt and sugar is hidden in out food, from sauces to bread, everything contain salt and sugar as salt ans sugar are also preservatives.

Do you realize salt and sugar is hidden in out food, from sauces to bread, everything contain salt and sugar as salt ans sugar are also preservatives.
Of course, I'm talking about industrial sugar, we can't do anything to completely eliminate sugar from food because everything has.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds