Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Legally forced to hire someone?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you ever been forced to legally hire someone? I don't think this sort of thing ever happens, but could someone be legally forced to hire someone to a job? I hope that's not a legal thing, because I don't see people wanting to work with people who were forced in, or vice versa.

Has this sort of thing happened to you or someone you know?

Advertisement Placeholder
A lot of places have color/sex quotas now. An example would be the last place I worked. They were required by law to have a staff of 10% female and 20% black american. I am not sure how these things get put in place. Maybe this is standard for all larger businesses? I do not know.

Have you ever been forced to legally hire someone? I don't think this sort of thing ever happens, but could someone be legally forced to hire someone to a job? I hope that's not a legal thing, because I don't see people wanting to work with people who were forced in, or vice versa.

Has this sort of thing happened to you or someone you know?

I do not think that an employer could be forced to hire someone. However, I think that the seniors of the managers could have the right to hire anyone they want, even if the manager is reluctant to hire any specific kind of person. Seniors have much more power to do so.

If you refuse to hire someone for being handicapped or because he belongs to a certain race or sexuality, and things like that you might be forced to hire him if the person files a case in the court. It is illegal to discriminate against people based on physical abilities., sex, cast, or color.

It is not ideal to force a firm or individual to hire someone, but agreement can be reached on the retio to hire the individuals that lives within your company. The reason is that for people to have a sense of belonging and also help protect your company as it will be seen as part of there own.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds