Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Learn multiple languages

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Would you like to learn multiple languages? I think it'd be great to learn more than one language. I know English and that's really about it. I tried to learn Spanish, but that didn't last me too long. Anyway, does anyone here know multiple languages? What languages do you know?

Advertisement Placeholder
Linguistics is studied in the university and it's a very good course. If you're very good in several high profile languages, you can get quick employment to work as a translator in the Embassy and they get paid well. One of my kids will study linguistics.

English, Spanish language and French are the three major languages that I have been invested in learning for a long time now. I am still on average on grinding with French but I am going to get there sooner or later. If it's possible, I am still going to try and learn Portuguese. I'm making use of the Duolingo app to study those languages.

Learning multiple languages is a great way to expand your cultural horizons and improve your communication skills. There are many different resources available for learning languages, such as language learning apps like Duolingo or Rosetta Stone, language exchange programs, and online courses. It's never too late to start learning a new language.

I wish I would have learned when I was younger. It is easier to learn new languages if you are under the age of 10. My parents never pushed me to do it. My wife knows some Italian and French because of her parents.

Learning multiple languages is a great way to expand your cultural horizons and improve your communication skills. There are many different resources available for learning languages, such as language learning apps like Duolingo or Rosetta Stone, language exchange programs, and online courses. It's never too late to start learning a new language.

Duolingo is the very best which I have used so far and I am so much impressed with the number of languages that you can be able to learn making use of that language learning application. I recently found out that you can be able to even learn high valyrian language making use of Duolingo.

I’m an introvert so do better with written words. I’ve always found languages & cultures to be quite fascinating. I took Spanish in High School & could get by conversationally. I taught myself Sign Language years ago. I dabbled in Japanese, Mandarin, & Korean.

I have watched them used Sign language in news and some TV programmes, I also find them very fascinating too. How someone was able to just figure out how to use Sign as a means of language and it became something universally accepted. It's more than amazing to be very honest.

Would you like to learn multiple languages? I think it'd be great to learn more than one language. I know English and that's really about it. I tried to learn Spanish, but that didn't last me too long. Anyway, does anyone here know multiple languages? What languages do you know?
I currently speak Spanish (my native language) I also speak English, I consider that quite well, and I know some French and some Japanese which I studied for 1 year, nothing more, I think I should learn more languages like some German or Italian, but currently I lack motivation to do so, or even improve my Japanese that I already have a base in that language.

I think the big reason I want to learn another language, is so I can finally travel to other countries. I've mostly only ever traveled in the states and since I speak English, it's really all I know. I wouldn't mine learning more Spanish and maybe Japanese because I'd love to travel there one day.

I know English fluently and I also know some German, some Spanish and some French. German was what I learned in school for 5 years after I was put into German classes. I was a bit gutted as I knew I would never need German but that French would have been a better option for me due to me having a French family but they wouldn't change it so I had to stick to it.

I know French because my Grandma taught me some as she can speak French and English and I have also in the past as well learned some Spanish myself but I never stuck at it so I only know a little.

I have watched them used Sign language in news and some TV programmes, I also find them very fascinating too. How someone was able to just figure out how to use Sign as a means of language and it became something universally accepted. It's more than amazing to be very honest.
Have you tried to learn it? Even just the alphabet at least? What I thought was fascinating is being able to count with 2 hands, even up to a billion. At least with ASL. I'm not sure how other systems would have it.

I love to learn multiple languages. A of now I only know English + two more Indian languages. I'm looking forward to learn Korean & Spanish next.

It's fascinating whenever I hear Korean and Japanese language. I watch their movies a lot but with subtitles for me to understand what they say. If I'm learning a new language, it will be either Korean or Japanese language.

Have you tried to learn it? Even just the alphabet at least? What I thought was fascinating is being able to count with 2 hands, even up to a billion. At least with ASL. I'm not sure how other systems would have it.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get myself into learning anything on sign language and I know I should have by now. With that being said and since you have pointed it out, I'm going to make out time to start learning alphabets and numbers for starters.

It is all about your ability to focus on learning a new language. You can't even say that it is impossible, but for someone like me, I can't really deal with learning a new language because I don't have spare time to walk the talk at the moment. So, while I would want to learn a new one at the moment, it will be difficult doing so now.

It is all about your ability to focus on learning a new language. You can't even say that it is impossible, but for someone like me, I can't really deal with learning a new language because I don't have spare time to walk the talk at the moment. So, while I would want to learn a new one at the moment, it will be difficult doing so now.

Learning anything is possible as long as you have the commitment and mindset to do it. There's no language that can't be taught and learnt. It's all about who's willing and ready to learn. Also, there are so many language learning tools out there that makes it a bit more easier to learn now than before.

I was learning english throught the years in school ah oops sorry that's not true where I was actually learning english was not school it was the video games and Discord and why? because there I was actually practicing it and getting assist from other people which helped me a lot..
And the movies and series helped by improving my vocubulary.
Yes indeed school is giving you the basic but is it truly teaching you new languages? it depends who you ask.

It's fascinating whenever I hear Korean and Japanese language. I watch their movies a lot but with subtitles for me to understand what they say. If I'm learning a new language, it will be either Korean or Japanese language.

I have equally watched a lot of Korean movies and I can admit that their language is actually very fascinating been listened to. Although, I have not had any interest in learning the language but I've been able to pick up few meanings of some of their language from the subtitles that I have used in watching those movies.

I love to learn multiple languages. A of now I only know English + two more Indian languages. I'm looking forward to learn Korean & Spanish next.

I was told learning Spanish language wasn't too difficult. I'm not sure if it's true or not because I've not began any learning classes on it. Korean language sounds calm and majestic. It's my attraction to their language. I will not rest until I've learnt it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds