Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Leaflets And Improving Business

Susan06

Renowned member
Credits
I am thinking to prinit about 1k leaflets and to see if it will help to increase my sales or just overall presence has anybody tried this way? And how did it work out?

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not think leaflets will help in promoting and marketing business, people are so busy these days they will rarely read your leaflet, even if they read, they don't even remember what the leaflet was about. The best approach is text based marketing, sending marketing messages through text messages.

I do not think leaflets will help in promoting and marketing business, people are so busy these days they will rarely read your leaflet, even if they read, they don't even remember what the leaflet was about. The best approach is text based marketing, sending marketing messages through text messages.

Leaflets do help in many cases, especially if you have something special to offer. I have myself visited a few businesses just because they offered something great and I am quite sure that there might be many other customers who may be also curious and they may have had visited the business as well.

I am thinking to prinit about 1k leaflets and to see if it will help to increase my sales or just overall presence has anybody tried this way? And how did it work out?
Why are you planning to waste money on printing 1k leaflets when there are better and effective ways to market and promote your business? Social media is there for you to use and you can promote your business free of charge without paying.

Leaflets do help in many cases, especially if you have something special to offer. I have myself visited a few businesses just because they offered something great and I am quite sure that there might be many other customers who may be also curious and they may have had visited the business as well.
We all have different experiences. I have seen people collect leaflets and then throw them into the dustbin a few steps ahead. People do not have the patience to read the entire leaflet to get information. They will rather be interested in searching online.

Why are you planning to waste money on printing 1k leaflets when there are better and effective ways to market and promote your business? Social media is there for you to use and you can promote your business free of charge without paying.

There will always be people who will always be willing to use leaflets when it comes to marketing their business. Under such kind of conditions, using leaflets to market and promote the business would become a normal thing, especially when using leaflets is pretty cheap.

There will always be people who will always be willing to use leaflets when it comes to marketing their business. Under such kind of conditions, using leaflets to market and promote the business would become a normal thing, especially when using leaflets is pretty cheap.
Why we all came together in forums is to give people the best advice on what they are confused with what to do.

If you're presented with the opportunity of advertising your business online using social media and using leaflets, which one will you choose? Which is going to give you better results?

NB. You can promote your business on any social media free of charge.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds