Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Laudry business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyrrex

Mythical member
Credits
I have planning on setting up a laundry business as a passive income stream.
Since I do not have a prior knowledge of the business, I look forward employing someone to manage the business.

What's the minimum amount needed to start the business and how profitable is it?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think if you can get the present cost of laundry machine , the rent for the shop you will use ,a pressing iron and washing chemicals , then you will be able to start off

You can carry out a verbal questionnaire from the other people in the business or better still carry out a research. The necessary requirements to set up a laundry business is an office, a laundry machine and a workshop

Laundry business is one I have so much interest in. I just need to figure out the right area and have a location with good electricity and water supply.

The capital would depend on the size of your laundry shop - how many washing machines you would have will affect the rental for the needed space. In our village there are only 2 laundry shops and it looks like they are having a good business because our village is a large one with a thousand families.

Laundry is a service and not a business. I will always prefer rendering services to humanity to doing business. Services will always be needed but, business will definitely have its ups and downs. But service will not.

Your capital will depend on the size of laundry you are aiming for and your taste in the equipment needed such as the washing machine, ironing boards and tables, irons, washing detergents and the likes.

Laundry Business is very profitable if you've large base of customers that patronize you often, with up to 300k you should be able to set up the business in your locality

You will have to get a good location,get a good washing machine and so on , 250-500,000 seems fair depending on your location.

Well, it depends on your location, demands and existing competition. Do your research very well about these factors. If you are lucky to get good hands to manage it for you, you could make alot of profits and even decide to add another side business. That's the beauty of enterprenuership with excellent craftiness. It brings more more money than expected

Laundry business is a cool idea, just make sure you target the type of audience that will be interested in the service. So the area is very important. Also, you can approach anyone with experience in the business to put you through.

Honestly I have no idea how the start up capital is but that is a wonderful idea.our day to day job should not stop us from doing business.in this hard time we are now we really need something to compliment our income.

You have chosen a good business. If you ask me, laundering service is one of the lucrative businesses around. I don't think it needs huge capital to start. The only costly thing here will be the washing machine. You can also carry out research to get more information and understanding of the business. Good luck!

The laundry service business is a the professional washing of clothes and linen for a community,through the use of washing machine or traditional means like washing with hands. This service comes with fee,after which the individual may pick up the clothing from the dry cleaner when a certain number of days has elapsed.

Laundry business is very profitable business but on this time of pandemic. It is very risky because of possible transmittal. You should wear PPE's at all time. This business is in demand right now specially if you are situated in subdivisions.
[automerge]1612697249[/automerge]
Laundry business is very profitable business but on this time of pandemic. It is very risky because of possible transmittal. You should wear PPE's at all time. This business is in demand right now specially if you are situated in subdivisions.

Laundry business is one of the lucrative business nowadays because many people want to give you their clothes so you can wash and iron them
You just have to be in a good environment

A laundry business is especially profitable in an environment with other firms. This is because your clients would comprise of professionals who barely have time to wash. So the biggest determinant of how successful you would be is your location. Then every other thing like service and brand are mostly secondary.

As for me laundry business is such a unique business because it's such a business that nobody can't do away from nowadays because majority of our people not ready to wash clothes anymore because of the time and everybody concentrate on business so much and the available time is used to rest and do some other things not for washing and if you look at it very well from different angles everybody are into it

Laundry business as a part-time business or a side hustle is a good business to begin with. The total amount it will cost you to establish it should be what your findings is on those running such business around you in your country

Laundry business is a very lucrative business in my area. First of all, you need a very good location and you need enough capital to start. After that you need to buy all the necessary things look for a good place and build the place you will stay and also do a sign board because that is very important. You can look for a professional graphics designer to do the sign board for you and watch her customers will start flowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds