Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Last thing you purchased?

Advertisement Placeholder
What was the last thing you purchased? For me it was Mass Effect 3.
Call of Duty MW3! - if you're looking at the price range of >$50 US (either way, that's the last thing I remembered buying)
So far, the game is awesome. Multi-player is just incredible.

If I download a good free screen recording software, I'll show you how terrible I truly am, ;) (LV80 here)

I love MW3! Do you have it for PS3 or Xbox? (LV24)
PC and Steam. Using PS3/XBOX controllers are difficult and requires time to learn. I have a friend that owns Black Ops for the PS3, btw (we play kill the zombies together). With the PC, I can still voice chat with my opponents and most of 'em doesn't really have anything interesting to say. It's mostly trash talk, people saying that they're gay and they want to "F" you, then others saying, "nice hack Joey - reported", crap like that (not all of 'em are like that, btw).

Purchased me some speakers the other day. I love them! Loud music is so awesome, especially when it annoys everyone else! :laugh:

Last thing I bought was a gift of the Humble Indie Bundle 5 to give to a person on a community I am on that got scammed.

Battlefield 3 (and Premium) for the PC. Costed $97 after taxes...
I like gaming on my $1,200 Gaming PC that I built myself. I've made plans to invest another $600-ish to make it competitive for 2013, the parts are all from 2011 right now.

Last purchase was a external ide card.
You're still on IDE...? Might as well buy a SATA hard drive and put it in your computer.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?rjul55
--Sent from Tapatalk

Da Fuq is that? Beer I take it? ;)
kc06j.jpg

Dipping tobacco like what I talked about. I keep forgetting people in Europe and what not aren't accustomed to this. It's like Snus I guess, but not really. There's some tobacco leaves in the can cut up into shreds, then you can take a pinch of the tobacco and put it in between your lip and your teeth right on the gum line.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds