Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Knowledge or Money: which is more important in starting a business?

Money can reach a limit. It is always measurable. But, one can never measure the amount of knowledge one possesses. One cannot buy a solution to save oneself in utter emergency situations. One has to have a knowledge to deal with it. Money cannot get you grades in universities or schools. Only smart brains or enlightened brains can claim them. Money lets you buy things, but to buy the right things one needs the proper knowledge about the object being bought. Money can be lost, stolen or misplaced; whereas, knowledge cannot be.

Advertisement Placeholder
Using knowledge in your business isn't necessarily about thinking up clever new products and services, or devising ingenious new ways of selling them. It's much more straightforward.

Useful and important knowledge already exists in your business. It can be found i

the experience of your employe
the designs and processes for your goods and service
your files of documents (whether held digitally, on paper or both
your plans for future activities, such as ideas for new products or services )sesn:ervices

I think the both of them work in hand and il you won't be doing justice to yourself if you do not learn the two of them. You should have sound entrepreneurial skills, knowledge of the stick market and how various markets works. You should as well save money also in order to pitch your idea very well.

You can not really separate the importance of knowledge of and business and money when starting up a business. The two works hand in hand. Above I think money is very important. If you don't have knowledge of a business, you can always employ someone. But if you have knowledge but no money, you will end up using that knowledge to work for someone as an employee.

Money and knowledge are both important and powerful, both knowledge is very important to make a successful business, if you are not knowledgeable about the business, the business is destined to fall sooner or later. If you don't have knowledge about a business you either employ someone with the knowledge or crash the business unknowingly.

With regards to the question Knowledge or money: which is important in starting a business you asked, both money and knowledge is important in one's business, because if one has money without knowledge of what to do, the money will be wasted, likewise having knowledge without the money too

Knowledge is far more important than money. If u got a beautiful mind , mind that is full of knowledge then believe me u can earn money by sitting from any part of the world.

Knowledge is precious gift that nobody can stole from u but on other hand money always slips from one hand to another. U can apply your collected mind stuffs without any time and day boundation.

I believe knowledge, skills is more important than capital. A fool and his money are easily parted. When you don't have adequate knowledge and understanding of the business, you might lose your capital quickly than expected. Most successful businesses and companies were started by a founder who had only a brilliant idea but little or no money.

Money can buy something, but not the process of thinking (knowledge) that went into creating that thing. Therefore, knowledge is superior. It is better to be seen as a "knower" than a "rich man". ... One can get money from knowledge, but money alone will not help in gaining knowledge.

They are both very important, lack of good knowledge of a business venture can lead to the failure of a start up business, likewise funds to, the business needs adequate funds for running costs, overheads , infact a start up business will need money pumped in at the first 6 months, profit is not certain at this time so the business needs to be kept afloat.
They are both imperative to the success of the business.
Both are very important in starting a business but you need to have enough money to make the business successful you can always employ a knowledgeable or professional to oversee the business for the main time.

I will say knowledge , you can have money today and tomorrow it all gone , having a capital to run a business without having ang knowledge of the business is also zero..so seek knowledge at all cost

Knowledge and money both important for a business because when you start a you need first of all money and then knowlegde because no business is start without knowlegde and money so there is no one has important, both of them are important.

In starting a business one has to be very careful and make sure all is in place before starting in order to avoid making avoidable mistakes.
Between money and knowledge about a business, which is more important to the business owner who is just starting?
Both knowledge and money are necessary to start a business because without knowledge and money we should not do our business properly . These are the essential things to start business. We should start business after learning about the knowledge of business.

Actually both money & education have different values in different conditions so it's not easy & advisable to replace one by another.Money is essential part of every body's life,you can't buy anything without money but you can buy anything with money even education ( knowledge & love can't by bought by any amount of money).

In starting a business one has to be very careful and make sure all is in place before starting in order to avoid making avoidable mistakes.
Between money and knowledge about a business, which is more important to the business owner who is just starting?
Both money and knowledge are important in setting up a business organization in other for it to excel and succeed in the business enterprise.
They work hand in hand for the success and the growth and development of the business.

Both knowledge and money are necessary to start a business because without knowledge and money we should not do our business properly . These are the essential things to start business. We should start business after learning about the knowledge of business.
Yeah, though some give much priority to one more than the other and it does not balance. Some are only thinking about hiring others to work for them because they have money, but you still need knowledge to succeed.

I would have to say that when starting a business one has to be very careful and make sure all is in place before starting in order to avoid making avoidable mistakes and both money and knowledge are equally important in starting a business. If you have money without knowledge then you could throw all the money away in a short while.

Of course, knowledge is more important. Money is only a manifestation of knowledge. You have money only if you have knowledge. No knowledge or no amount of money. Will also lose. Money is just a way to gain knowledge, a purpose. For us, everyone needs money. All are essential. To survive, you must have money.

And knowledge is the only way we can get money. Want to have more money. We must fill our brains with more knowledge. Knowledge and excellence are what we must pursue. We are only on the basis of knowledge.

It is possible to keep improving and gain more knowledge. Have cutting-edge knowledge. We will create more matter. Newer and more advanced products. Only then can more people enjoy the happiness brought by knowledge. More users will choose our products. Our knowledge can create more wealth for us to a greater extent.

There is no end to learning, not enough knowledge. If a person thinks that he has enough knowledge, it is difficult for him to make a breakthrough in his work and career and develop to a higher position. Many talented people live in mediocre positions all their lives. The reason for this is that they don't want to be aggressive.

The outstanding performance of not being enterprising is not to read or study, but rather to spend their spare time in entertainment places or chatting, rather than reading

I have a friend who was spoiled by his rich parents. He is actually a Japanese residing in our country. He had 5 failed businesses already and his 6th was his mother asked me to help. The business is raising lettuce for sale to the market. I made the business plan and I presented to the mother which was approved. She gave the capital to her son. But the son has no knowledge of the business so I don't think it will make progress. When we were hiring people for the start up I saw that the son was like playing with the interview. He was 25 years old. I resigned from that consultancy job.
Money can buy an object,but not the thought process that went into creating that object,Hence knowledge is superior.it is better to be looked up to as a knowledgeable person, rather than a rich person, with knowledge one can acquire money,but money alone will not help in acquiring knowledge.

Knowledge and money is both good when going into business. We need knowledge of the business we want to venture into and we need capital to start it as well. But we have seen someone who doesn't have know knowledge of a business but have the money and still succeed by having a PA who puts him through.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds