Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Kill one opinion

Joe

Recognized member
Credits
If you could kill off one opinion, viewpoint, state of mind, forever, what would it be?

How would erasing that opinion (from the mind's that possess it) make the world a better place?

Advertisement Placeholder
I'd kill the opinion that <insert any religion> is the "right" one. That might stop certain people shoving their religion down your throat, since there wouldn't be any argument that their religion is the "right" one.

Console wars opinions do me head in the whole my console is better than yours etc
You're right, it's no point debating this because obviously PlayStation 4 is the best
trollface.png

If you could kill off one opinion, viewpoint, state of mind, forever, what would it be?

How would erasing that opinion (from the mind's that possess it) make the world a better place?
I wouldn't mind killing the idea of communism. I wouldn't say it's the most despicable idea there is, but the thought of giving up your individual identity and personal aspirations for the sake of the majority and to uphold the "common good" is just downright inhumane. And if you trace history, you see that a number of communist countries suffered substandard living conditions along with rising poverty and mortality rates. As history is the witness, these countries never lasted and they always ended up self-destructing (e.g. East Germany, Vietnam, Cambodia, USSR). It won't be long before NoKor disintegrates. Mark my words.

I would like to get rid of the concepts that there is something disgusting about the naked human body and that any type of consensual sexual conduct can be wrong. People should not feel ashamed about their bodies and should not feel ashamed at giving and receiving pleasure.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds