Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Kick streaming becoming a competitor to Twitch?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Has anyone here tried out Kick? It's a streaming platform much like Twitch. It's been popular as of late as a lot of Twitch users are jumping ship as Twitch has been known to change too much for creators, to the point some aren't making the same money they used to. Now people like XQC are making millions to jump ship to Kick. Do you think Kick can surpass Twitch one day?

Advertisement Placeholder
As a video game content creator myself and someone who also live streams, I am eager to start streaming on Kick. Since Mixer closed and we were all pushed to either stream on Facebook Gaming or Twitch most of us never felt as though we were at home and always felt lost.

Kick seems to have given people that place they can call home and they seem to be feeling a lot better streaming there than say Twitch.

I am at the moment waiting to replace my PC which is giving me issues before I go back to streaming but I am hoping to be able to reach affiliate and build up from there.

In terms of Kick possibly surpassing Twitch one day, I see it being a very real possibility. With the likes of XQC and even Ninja and Amouranth having moved over so far and started streaming there, it is looking promising.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds