Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Kehoru's arrival

Kehoru

Credits
Greetings,
I'm Kehoru, a 19 y-o french gamer who's currently being on a gaming board project. I just heard about Websiteforums via FP, and I must admit that the clean design of it (in addition to the statistics and services proposed) made me register immediately.

See ya ! o/

Advertisement Placeholder
Thanks edenwax.
Although I do have a huge preference for PC, I still wouldn't mind playing games on consoles, especially with friends on local-multiplayer games. If I had to chose between Xbox and PlayStation though, my heart would go to Microsoft's console.

What about you ? I'm curious aswell :>

Big time PC gamer over here. Ive got a PS4 and Switch which I occasionally use for exclusives. I never liked the Xbox One and the only thing that would have made me buy one over a PS4 is Halo, but since Bungie left the picture it just hasnt been the same. :(

Welp, my oldest brother has both PS4 and Switch aswell, and both of these consoles are actually pretty good, especially the Switch.
The fact that Bungie left saddened me pretty hard, but there are still other exclusives on Xbox that can be as good, if not better, as Halo. The one that goes through my mind right now is Quantum Break. I just need to play this game at least once in my life before the next-gen comes out.

OKAY. Dude. You just made me realize that they released this game on PC aswell, and I didn't even know.
It's time to procure myself this game and put all my savings (0€) to get it.

Welp nevermind, my processor won't be strong enough to handle this game. FML.
Love your Helios Corp website, its theme is pretty sick.

Haha oh thanks! We're trying to start a proper wing in Elite Dangerous (we want 10 people so we can become an in-game faction!) so I slapped it together in a few minutes and bought a $1 domain!

Never heard of that game before. Just checked it; is it like EVE Online ? Anyway, even though i'm not into it, I hope you'll reach the 10 people goal. :>

Never heard of that game before. Just checked it; is it like EVE Online ? Anyway, even though i'm not into it, I hope you'll reach the 10 people goal. :>

Thank you!

And I'm not really sure since I havent seen much of Eve, but its a space simulation game where you pilot various ships and can be whatever you want in a vastly open galaxy that's just recently been attacked by hostile aliens. :0

I like it. :)

Reminds me of Star Citizen. Dunno if you heard about it ? If you like that kind of game, you probably did :b

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds