Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Keeping traffic steady year round?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberdog22

Reputable member
Credits
I have several websites and I noticed they gain more traffic in the fall, heading into the holiday season. I would like to keep my numbers up year round. Is there a way to increase traffic and maintain what I see in the holiday season so will this time of the year always be higher than other times of the year?

Advertisement Placeholder
write original contents with proper keyword research and post regularly. Post same articles to sites like squidoo, blogger, blog.com,jimdo,yola, and tripod among others living a link back to the original article on your blog.doing this regularly will bring enormous search engine traffic overtime.
Another powerful way is to get a lot of fans for your facebook page and twitter followers. Then install a plugin that sends your posts automatically to those networks as status or tweets you want to spend money then buy traffic.

Is it possible to keep traffic steady for a complete year? If its possible, I can't wait to learn that.

Keeping traffic or increasing traffic are two things that deals with the consistent and how reliable the site is. If the site is not reliable or have bad reviews all the time, your traffic will reduce

Definitely, keep posting indigenous content . Run ads on social media with catchy headings. You should be able to keep traffic. You have to keep working constantly on the website.

Gothenburg traffic steady in Q1 2020 ... “We focused firmly on keeping the port open and managed to ... in recent years and Q1 volumes were down by 6% year-on- year.

For you to always have high traffic on your website all year round, you have to do something extra-ordinary to keep this traffic on your website. One of this extraordinary things you can do is by giving out giveaways on your website. Trust me, this is a very effective method to retain traffic on your website.

This all depend on how busy the website is in order for you to keep traffic or year-round on your website. You have to have a stable traffic by having a working website.

I have several websites and I noticed they gain more traffic in the fall, heading into the holiday season. I would like to keep my numbers up year round. Is there a way to increase traffic and maintain what I see in the holiday season so will this time of the year always be higher than other times of the year?
The best ways to have traffic is by SEO, social media adverts directing people to your website and Google ads, but you should also install Google analytics to have an idea why you have more traffic around that period

When your site has some seasonal bumps in traffic, it just means you are dealing with a seasonal niche or subject area. To keep your traffic up all year around is really hard, unless you are running a news site or some niche that is not affected by the seasonal calendar. Which is really hard to find. Because sometimes been the news sites have some low seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds