Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Site Management Keeping the staff happy

For discussions on the overall management and administration of websites and forums.

Dilip

Addicted member
Credits
I have seen admins who seldom interacts with staff. They are busy in their own world. Are you an admin who talks to your staff often. Try to encourage them, help fix their issues and support them when they need it?

Advertisement Placeholder
I run two different communities: Admin Junkies and another one.

How I approach staff in the two communities are different in the amount of interaction, but there's always a baseline level of communication. I'm a big believer in proactive communication as much as possible, and believe regular staff updates or community updates are important. Even if I dont have time to do anything else, I make time for at least general and / or staff updates. Simply having presence and letting the community know that you care goes so far as an admin.

A site like Admin Junkies depends on it's staff for its day to day operarions due to the content bundles. Staff are a strategic advantage, and I'd like to think we have the best staff for content bundles at this time. That also means they should be highly and richly rewarded and communicated with, and yes, yes that does mean they deserve sparkly unicorns LOL.

I have always communicated with staff on any forum I have owned or helped run as much as I have been able to. I feel a lack of communication in anything can lead to a break down of so much and it can also lead to misunderstandings too which is something that is never needed within a forum.

It doesn't have to be consistent, daily, every-hour interaction with your staff but letting them know you are there should they need you and helping them understand what you expect from them are two key things I feel are important when it comes to staff and communication.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 10)

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds