Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Keeping on brand as your market your site

Website
craftercraze.com
Credits
How well do you keep on brand for your site as you market it online?

With my new site, I'm really trying to keep the brand colors the same with whatever I do for social media and banner ads. I have two different looks l somewhat maintain, a dark and a light, but prefer the dark for banner ads since it's more intense. For most social media I stick with the light images.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, I no longer care about building a brand for my site. All I do is create pages for the site on Facebook and Twitter, and a logo and favicon. Instead of branding, I give more emphasis to SEO and digital marketing for driving traffic.

Well, I no longer care about building a brand for my site. All I do is create pages for the site on Facebook and Twitter, and a logo and favicon. Instead of branding, I give more emphasis to SEO and digital marketing for driving traffic.
It's understandable that you have shifted your focus from building a brand to emphasizing SEO and digital marketing for driving traffic to your site. SEO and digital marketing strategies can be effective in increasing visibility and attracting relevant traffic to your website. However, it's important to note that branding plays a crucial role in establishing trust, credibility, and recognition for your website. Building a strong brand identity can help differentiate your site from competitors, foster customer loyalty, and create a cohesive and memorable user experience.

How well do you keep on brand for your site as you market it online?

With my new site, I'm really trying to keep the brand colors the same with whatever I do for social media and banner ads. I have two different looks l somewhat maintain, a dark and a light, but prefer the dark for banner ads since it's more intense. For most social media I stick with the light images.

The most important thing is for you to have everything set up in a way that is going to have a great aesthetic value to visitors that are coming to your website because it will help them to feel comfortable making use of the platform.

Staying on brand is important, but it's also okay to go a different direction with marketing. It doesn't always need to match up with the site/service/store. It just needs to advertise it.

You should be consistent with your look and designs, for sure, but once in a while it's okay to get creative and try new things, sometimes redesigns and special designs for special deals/occasions.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds