Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Just spent £275 on clothes.

You're forgetting the mullet. :p I really do need to grow a beard but it always grows in patchy so I keep the clean shaven face style until one day I'll be like my old man with a perfect beard. xD

I'm building up the perfect picture of your family, bearded, moonshine drinking, dip eating, truck driving legends.

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm building up the perfect picture of your family, bearded, moonshine drinking, dip eating, truck driving legends.
It's a little bit fucked up that you are getting pretty close. We dropped the moonshine habit ages ago though. And we don't eat dip haha.

If I had the money, I would spend even double of that on food, but when it comes to clothes, I do not spend that much on them. I think it is because do not like wearing different clothes everyday. I like to at least be seen wearing the same thing at least once a week. I also have so many other uses for money which make me too broke to even have any money to do any other thing like buying clothes.

I think that I will be the greatest spendthrift if I continue like this but it is better to spend all that I have on video games than to be a miser and keep all my money away from everybody including myself.

If I had the money, I would spend even double of that on food, but when it comes to clothes, I do not spend that much on them. I think it is because do not like wearing different clothes everyday. I like to at least be seen wearing the same thing at least once a week. I also have so many other uses for money which make me too broke to even have any money to do any other thing like buying clothes.

I think that I will be the greatest spendthrift if I continue like this but it is better to spend all that I have on video games than to be a miser and keep all my money away from everybody including myself.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds