Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Just reached 1 million views on youtube! :)

Lol, this is really old and youtube have since deleted my video which had like 800,000 views!
Anyway I created a video on how to download youtube videos when most people didn't know how to do that.
Now I am back to ~400,000 :(

And thanks :)
Ah. Well, once you learn how to gain a lot of views, you could try doing it again. :) It's usually the first big video that is hard to get.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah, but considering I don't like to do how to videos anymore, its really difficult for me.
Isn't there a subject that you really love? And could do how-to's on?

For me, it might be eco-tech. I'd do how-to tutorials on it, despite the fact that I hate writing tutorials.

I could do how tos on tech related stuffs. Mostly how to do this and that on computer and smartphones. But it takes up a lot of time as of now. And my computer doesn't work well. I am planning to buy a beast desktop soon, so I may start the video tuts again in sometime.

I could do how tos on tech related stuffs. Mostly how to do this and that on computer and smartphones. But it takes up a lot of time as of now. And my computer doesn't work well. I am planning to buy a beast desktop soon, so I may start the video tuts again in sometime.

You were always beast at how-to's my friend, you should certainly start them up again! As a soon-to-be Android fag please start now. :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds