Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Joke of the Day

Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
I thought it would be awesome to have a thread dedicated to jokes of the day that I will update daily to give you a laugh, boost your mood and hopefully put smiles on your faces.

Some of them may be cheesy but who doesn't like cheesy jokes? :D

The first joke of the day is below! :)

Teacher: "If I gave you 2 cats and another 2 cats and another 2, how many would you have?" Johnny: "Seven." Teacher: "No, listen carefully... If I gave you two cats, and another two cats and another two, how many would you have?" Johnny: "Seven." Teacher: "Let me put it to you differently. If I gave you two apples, and another two apples and another two, how many would you have?" Johnny: "Six." Teacher: "Good. Now if I gave you two cats, and another two cats and another two, how many would you have?" Johnny: "Seven!" Teacher: "Johnny, where in the heck do you get seven from?!" Johnny: "Because I've already got a freaking cat!"

Advertisement Placeholder
A man was driving down a country road when he spotted a farmer just standing there, doing nothing.

The man got out of the car and asked the farmer, "Excuse me sir, but what are you doing?"

"I am trying to win a Nobel Prize." the farmer replied.

"How?" asked the man, puzzled.

"Well, I heard they give the Nobel Prize to people who are outstanding in their field."

A man was very proud of his guard dog, he would leave it to roam free in the garden to show the world his house was guarded. One day a woman knocked at his door. “Is that your big dog outside?”

Wondering how she had got past him he said: “Yes why?” She said, "I’m sorry but my dog just killed him!” “What?” Roared the man “What kind of dog have you got?” “A Peke” Replied the woman. “A Peke? How could that little thing kill my big fine guard dog?” “I think it got stuck in his throat!” replied the woman.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds