Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Jewelry

Credits
Do you typically wear jewelry, and if so, what types of jewelry do you like to wear? Do you have any favorite materials or gemstones to wear when it comes to jewelry? Have you ever received jewelry as a gift, or would you like to receive it as a gift one day?

Is there a piece of jewelry that you've always wanted to own but haven't gotten it yet, what is it?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have a necklace and a bracelet with dragons on.

I don't really wear jewelry because work doesn't allow it. I wear a watch which is also frowned upon but I don't really care. If I do go out outside of work, I usually forget to put on jewelry. I have plenty of bracelets, earrings and necklaces. Just never wear them.

I always wear 2 bracelets I bought a few months back as one is a remembrance of my cat and another is a confidence bracelet. I also wear a bow necklace to go with my outfits.

I don't wear any jewelry on a regular basis. I don't typically like to wear jewelry, however, on special occasions I might throw on some earrings, a necklace, and a ring (my black onyx ring from the Nightmare Before Christmas Collection), but honestly. That's very rare.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds