Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is your workplace hygienic?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Hygiene is one of the most important aspects of human life. We need to maintain hygiene so that we could live a healthier an happier lives. So, do you believe that your work place is hygienic? What steps could be taken to make your workplace hygienic?

Advertisement Placeholder
Our company have cleaners who clean the company's premises and offices every morning before the business of the day starts. I would say we are being very good on hygiene. There is hand sanitizer on each desk of every staff.

Our company have cleaners who clean the company's premises and offices every morning before the business of the day starts. I would say we are being very good on hygiene. There is hand sanitizer on each desk of every staff.

I think that it is a good idea to hire cleaners. This is because this would help maintain the hygienic standards and this would also allow people to get an opportunity to work as cleaners. So, both the things could be achieved.

I think that it is a good idea to hire cleaners. This is because this would help maintain the hygienic standards and this would also allow people to get an opportunity to work as cleaners. So, both the things could be achieved.
Yes, it's good to hire cleaners for this kind of job. A staff might clean his working space like his desk and chair but sweeping, cleaning the floor and cleaning the rest room shouldn't be the work of an employee.

Yes, it's good to hire cleaners for this kind of job. A staff might clean his working space like his desk and chair but sweeping, cleaning the floor and cleaning the rest room shouldn't be the work of an employee.

The number of cleaners you may need to hire may depend a lot on how huge your workplace is. In many cases, you may need to hire more than one cleaner. This will also make sure that your workplace remains hygienic for a long time.

The number of cleaners you may need to hire may depend a lot on how huge your workplace is. In many cases, you may need to hire more than one cleaner. This will also make sure that your workplace remains hygienic for a long time.
Yes, it's how a business is run. Hiring of professional staffs and ordinary staffs like cleaners is dependent on the size of the business. This is to prevent over staffing which will increase a business cost of production.

Unfortunately, it is not possible for me to hire those who are going to be cleaning or sweeping my business premises because it is not what I see as an expenses to take on my business right now. This is something my workers can actually be able to do for themselves and they can actually make money from selling the poops of the chickens they are taking care of. They even asked me not to hire anyone for the job.

This is very important for me, because if my workplace is hygienic, it is much easier for me to work, so I always try to disinfect everything with alcohol and then wipe with a damp cloth for a good smell

Absolutely, maintaining hygiene at the workplace is crucial for our well-being. I've found that small steps can make a big difference. For instance, at my office, we started scheduling regular cleaning sessions with a professional service for our communal areas. It's made the environment cleaner and more pleasant for everyone. Simple things like disinfecting shared spaces and encouraging personal cleanliness habits among colleagues also play a big role. What about you all?

Unfortunately, it is not possible for me to hire those who are going to be cleaning or sweeping my business premises because it is not what I see as an expenses to take on my business right now. This is something my workers can actually be able to do for themselves and they can actually make money from selling the poops of the chickens they are taking care of. They even asked me not to hire anyone for the job.
In our country, poultry farmers earn a lot of money by selling chicken poop. Well, I have no experience with chicken farming but I frequently buy chicken poop for my farmland. Chicken poop is high grade organic fertilizer and gets a high price.

Yeah, I think my workplace is pretty hygienic overall. We have regular cleanings, and there are hand sanitizers everywhere.

Depends. I work from home, and sometimes it can be a bit messy. On certain days, I might even work from the beach with the help of AI-powered SMS, which you can learn more about here at https://clerk.chat/features/ai-powered-sms/. So, maintaining a perfectly hygienic workspace isn't always feasible. In general, I'm not too concerned about it. As long as I stay productive and comfortable, I find that a little messiness doesn’t hinder my work.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds