Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is your website a registered business?

Shole1

Addicted member
Credits
Long ago we wouldn't even have a company number for sites and some shops online, most was free of gov, but now I can see that many who have sites also have a company linked to it. How many of you do have an registered company for their shop or sites?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't have a registered website neither do i have a shop but if i were to have a site and a business, i don't see any reasons why i wouldn't link my business to my site. It would be a good means of promoting the business.

It's a norm nowadays that a site is a brand name; websites have grown from being just a place to visit and get information to an online space that represents a brand and what they offer to those who'll visit it.

I have niche website I don't register it with any government. One thing I discovered just of recent is that someone cannot register a domain name that has trademark on it even if it is just expire.

We have registered website, not directly registered but affiliated to another registered company for buying and selling online.for example we can links a website to amazon.com to buy and sell their products and collect commission instantly.

Having a registered company on my site will be an added advantage because it will advertise my site more with likes and viewers which will improve my earnings.

Having a registered company is very necessary because there are couple of advantages attached. You will be able to get benefits from banks and the government. Currently, I have not registered my business but I planned to that later.

Not yet. Although I have a website with mysafepay.ng but the issue at hand right now is that we constantly have to be renewing the website monthly or else our domain will be seized and we might not have access to it anymore.

Presently, my company isn't registered but I have plans to register it. It's a privilege to have a website with huge traffic but it should be made known that getting huge traffic to your website isn't easy at all.

Just because a website is registered, it does not mean that it is legit. There are many kinds of HYIP sites that claim to be registered company, but actually they are all scams.

I have a website for a registered business but both, my website and business are non functional. I had to shut down my business when the loss was unbearable. The website is running because I do not have to pay any extra money.

Well for now, I dont have a registered websites for now but I believe I will have in the future because I am still planning on how to have a website which is well registered.

I have never had this to be honest because i was not able to get to the point where it has grown to the extent that would need to be registered. However i do hope to achieve that growth in the future one day.

I have never had this to be honest because i was not able to get to the point where it has grown to the extent that would need to be registered. However i do hope to achieve that growth in the future one day.
Same, but I hope I will get to it soon so I can have a shop and stuff online and I would then reopen my old basketball company and just add a few more fields of what it does ;D

Same, but I hope I will get to it soon so I can have a shop and stuff online and I would then reopen my old basketball company and just add a few more fields of what it does ;D
Adding more fields is a good idea because this way you can expand the number of people that are going to take interest in your site because you are able to cater to more people as well.

I don't have a registered website or shop, but if I have a website and a shop, I don't see why I wouldn't link my shop to my website. It will be a good tool to promote your business.

I don't have a registered website or shop, but if I have a website and a shop, I don't see why I wouldn't link my shop to my website. It will be a good tool to promote your business.
It needs first full time because it needs security and updates and staff and hire support teams and also large database to store most of store products unless it is a small store then things differs. So it depends from the case.

Nowadays, it's common for a website to be a brand name; instead of being just a place to get information, websites have evolved into online spaces that represent brands and the services they provide to visitors.

Yes, because in the US you have to register anything that makes you profits as a business. Or you can claim it as your self-employment work, which is another thing you have to do when doing self employed work online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds