Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is your home bright?

Website
craftercraze.com
Credits
Do you have good lighting in your home? Is it nice and bright or somewhat dark inside, especially in the evenings?

My home has some bright rooms such as the kitchen and bathrooms, but the family room isn't very bright. We have some spotlights for the fireplace, but those are too bright in one area.

Advertisement Placeholder
In my house the bathroom, kitchen and also the utility area at the back of my house all have bright lights as they are needed in these areas. In the places like the bedrooms and living rooms we have less bright lighting and tend to use LED lights for lighting in these places as I feel it's more relaxing in those rooms to have them less bright.

There is a light in my kitchen that is pointless, it does not provide much light and it's the main light needed for like cooking! My husband grumbles about it frequently lol. We usually keep the light over the dining table on and the hallway light on and that's all the light we need. I like the outdoor light for the living room sometimes, but otherwise I keep the blinds closed, but we have so many windows it could definitely be very bright if needed!

I would like the colored lighting in the living room for more of a movie experience, but one day!

My current place is a basement, surrounded on multiple sides by quite steep walls, so light is indeed limited. Fortunately I'm moving out in two weeks to somewhere much brighter.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds