Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Is your forum unique?

Sam1

Mythical member
Website
holderhost.com
Credits
Does your forum offer something different to your main competition? Or is it very similar? In what ways are your forums similar/different?

Advertisement Placeholder
I really wish mine was unique to be honest but with the genre of mine which is a general chat there are so many of these forums out there that it can be really hard to find something unique with these kinds of forums because so much has been done. I guess the only thing that is really different on my forum compared to others like mine is the content as no two forums will ever have exactly the same content.

I have a general chitchat forum similar to Webgurubb. My forum is not unique at all, but I don't have a problem with that.

My forum is very unique! We have features custom codes just for us! So there isn't another mod like it out there. And our theme is not unique, BUT, we have changed the colors of it so we are the only forum that looks like that.

@iPhonefreak

That is great to hear. Some people love to visit unique forums.

As for me, I really don't care if a forum is unique or not. All I care about is the content.

My forum isn't much unique yet, but with the implements of my new custom plugin (COMING SOON!), it should become much more unique than it is.

My forum isn't much unique yet, but with the implements of my new custom plugin (COMING SOON!), it should become much more unique than it is.

If I am not wrong, your forum (Promotionboss) has a completely custom theme. If you add a few unique plugins, your forum can be considered as a very unique forum.

I would say my blog is pretty unique. There are not many other blogs dedicated to this specific girl group so I do not have much competition. It is great!

I would say my blog is pretty unique. There are not many other blogs dedicated to this specific girl group so I do not have much competition. It is great!

Having low competition is not something I would consider as good. There are many niches that have low competitions, because those niches are not very profitable.

Having low competition is not something I would consider as good. There are many niches that have low competitions, because those niches are not very profitable.
I agree but since my niche is very specific, anyone who searches for this subject will find my blog at the top. This is good for me because I get all the views! ;)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds