Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Is your forum always for sale?

Shawn Gossman1

Legendary member
Administrator
Website
www.shawngossman.com
Credits
Are you willing to sell your forum for the right price?

Is there always a for sale sign on your forum just in case someone offers you the right amount?

Why or why not?

Advertisement Placeholder
I really don't see selling my site unless it was for a ridiculously LARGE offer (well more than it's worth). I run my site for my enjoyment, and honestly don't see even selling it then.
But I think honestly, almost everyone will say for the right price they would sell.
I'm with you. I don't consider selling it.

But I guess everything is for sale at the right price. Well, almost everything.

It is hard to honestly say that their is no price that I would accept for my forum, but there is certainly no practical price that I would sell my forum for. Overall my sites are worth much more to me than what they are even remotely financially worth and selling them is out of the question.

It is hard to honestly say that their is no price that I would accept for my forum, but there is certainly no practical price that I would sell my forum for. Overall my sites are worth much more to me than what they are even remotely financially worth and selling them is out of the question.
I think it’s hard for most of us to put a price tag on our forum.

But when it came down to the dirty, and someone offered enough money. We could probably easily put a price tag our community.

I think it’s hard for most of us to put a price tag on our forum.

But when it came down to the dirty, and someone offered enough money. We could probably easily put a price tag our community.
I'd actually change my answer to "no, I would never sell" as the offer would have to be so disproportionally high that I don't believe my mind would ever allow me to believe it was a real offer. If an email popped in today offering millions for my sites, I'd probably just instantly move it to spam and never think about it again.

My forum is not worth anything. It is an IPB forum and it is an Arcade Games forum, I have over 33,000 flash and H5 games to play.

I say, it's not worth anything because I never allow advertisements of any kind, so I do not make any money off the forum.

My forum is not worth anything. It is an IPB forum and it is an Arcade Games forum, I have over 33,000 flash and H5 games to play.

I say, it's not worth anything because I never allow advertisements of any kind, so I do not make any money off the forum.
So off the topic a bit, does your flash games work well still? Now that flash is kind of a thing in the past and all.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds