Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is your boss strict?

Imran_Noori

Mythical member
Credits
Those who work physically (offline) are always complaining about strict bosses and I think it is true most bosses are strict because when I was working with a company physically (offline) the boss was creating new strict rules everytime.

Is your boss strict?

Advertisement Placeholder
Mosly bosses are stict and yes in my case the boss is strict so I try to work work to satisfy them so that I don't need to face any unpleasant scene at work

I never have had any strict bosses, my bosses were always flexible. However, I did have a pretty bad experience with one particular boss. Even though he was flexible, he once tried to exercise his power of being a boss, and we ended up having a verbal war. Then I quit.

I am an independent freelancer. So, I do not work for any specific boss. However, I deal with many different kinds of people with whom I work and I enjoy working for them under all circumstances. People should respect each and and this is quite important.

Those who work physically (offline) are always complaining about strict bosses and I think it is true most bosses are strict because when I was working with a company physically (offline) the boss was creating new strict rules everytime.

Is your boss strict?

My boss at my workplace is not strict. He is someone that I have found working with to be fun. He has been helpful in assisting me to settle in my new role as the new manager. While he can go beresk sometimes with the attitudes of some workers, he is somebody that I look up to always.

Personally, I'm actually strict when it comes to running my business of poultry and fish farming. I know exactly what it cost me to start and manage the business to get to the level where it is right now.

I didn't get to this spot by not being strict and serious when it comes to managing my business. I expected my boss at work to be very strict with his own business the way I have been with mine.

Having a strict boss is important I used to have 1 and she was being tough ane responsible for her work's place, she made sure everyone do their job on the right times/shifts and that everyone obey the rules and the ways of the business place.
And once you have such an owner it will make the co-workers more strict too and they will do their job.

Having a strict boss is important I used to have 1 and she was being tough ane responsible for her work's place, she made sure everyone do their job on the right times/shifts and that everyone obey the rules and the ways of the business place.
And once you have such an owner it will make the co-workers more strict too and they will do their job.

When you know what it took before you were able to start your business and see it become successful, becoming very strict with how you manage your business is going to be the only option you have. You know what you are going to lose should your business end up failing as a result of your workers not doing things as they are supposed to do it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds