Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is your boss cool about you calling out of work often?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you think your boss would be cool if you're calling out of work often? Maybe you've been stuck being sick for a while and had to call off a few days. OR maybe a family emergency came up and you had to bounce. I've never had a boss that was chill about calling out of work often. If you had a good excuse, they might understand, but I imagine at some point, the boss is going to get annoyed or wonder if you're faking it.

How is your boss with calling out of work? I imagine if you don't call work off often, you should be fine.

Advertisement Placeholder
Do you think your boss would be cool if you're calling out of work often? Maybe you've been stuck being sick for a while and had to call off a few days. OR maybe a family emergency came up and you had to bounce. I've never had a boss that was chill about calling out of work often. If you had a good excuse, they might understand, but I imagine at some point, the boss is going to get annoyed or wonder if you're faking it.

How is your boss with calling out of work? I imagine if you don't call work off often, you should be fine.

Well, I am quite sure that many people would get annoyed if they are called by their bosses very often, especially if they have already informed them about the emergency. So, circumstances may differ greatly. Many bosses may have no problem with that at all.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds