Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is TikTok a good platform to promote one's business?

I haven't been using tik-tok for advertisement of product , know it to be a platform that are being used by people for entertainment purpose .As long as there is high populations of people it could be a way of promoting one's product or services. Personally will choose Facebook above all social platforms

Advertisement Placeholder
I haven't been using tik-tok for advertisement of product , know it to be a platform that are being used by people for entertainment purpose .As long as there is high populations of people it could be a way of promoting one's product or services. Personally will choose Facebook above all social platforms
If you are not using tik-tok for advertisement, it is quite better that you start using it now so that you won't fall into advertising on platform that do not have large user base.

If you are not using tik-tok for advertisement, it is quite better that you start using it now so that you won't fall into advertising on platform that do not have large user base.
Facebook is actually one of the best social media i used for advertisement. I have used Facebook advertisement on several occasions and most especially when I was newly introduced into affiliate marketing.

I believe that a lot of people have not yet come to terms with tension that you can find in tik-tok. There is a lot of audience there especially young people that you can appease.

Facebook is actually one of the best social media i used for advertisement. I have used Facebook advertisement on several occasions and most especially when I was newly introduced into affiliate marketing.
Facebook is good social media for marketing goods and services ,likewise TiK ToK is also equally good because this platform has garnered a lot of users in a short while.

Facebook is good social media for marketing goods and services ,likewise TiK ToK is also equally good because this platform has garnered a lot of users in a short while.
Yes , I knows it to be among one of the fastest growing social Media platform of this age. . Even if I have to use it for advertisement then I have to dedicate my time and learn how more about the platforms

Yes , I knows it to be among one of the fastest growing social Media platform of this age. . Even if I have to use it for advertisement then I have to dedicate my time and learn how more about the platforms
If you have not started promoting your goods and services on this platform ,it is high time you start because it's one of the fastest growing social media network.

The rate in which tik tok is going on in my country, I can surely say that it is the best way in which one can join the social media platform to be promoting his or her own businesses.

If you have not started promoting your goods and services on this platform ,it is high time you start because it's one of the fastest growing social media network.
It's mostly depends on the type of products you are willing to promote. Yes I also understand it to be among one of the fastest growing social media but not all products should be promoted on the platform.

I dont really know much about using Tiktok as an avenue to promote business but some people actually does that , but there are other social media platform you can use to promote your business.

TiK ToK is actually a very good platform because it has the tendency that your post can be able to be seen by so many people and it can also go viral in the blink of an eye.

TikTok is growing rapidly as I understand. So many people preferred using the platform for entertainment and relaxation as there are a lot of interesting videos. With the present of huge population of people , The platform will be mostly suitable for advertisement.

TikTok is growing rapidly as I understand. So many people preferred using the platform for entertainment and relaxation as there are a lot of interesting videos. With the present of huge population of people , The platform will be mostly suitable for advertisement.
When a platform is gathering enough users then it is definitely going to gain popularity. This is the case of the tick tock and it is definitely the place to actually market your goods and services.

For me I would say it depends on the type of business intended to be promoted through tiktok. I think tiktok is not the best for promoting your business because most users come from a certain group of the society only.

When a platform is gathering enough users then it is definitely going to gain popularity. This is the case of the tick tock and it is definitely the place to actually market your goods and services.
I don't know , but does it really mean that any product can be advertised in this platform ? Or is there any specific product that can be profitable when advertising in the platform ?

I don't know , but does it really mean that any product can be advertised in this platform ? Or is there any specific product that can be profitable when advertising in the platform ?
If you're looking for a better place to advertise your product and services most especially on the social media network, I think that today TiK ToK would be a very good option.

For me I would say it depends on the type of business intended to be promoted through tiktok. I think tiktok is not the best for promoting your business because most users come from a certain group of the society only.
I always noticed people always goto Tiktok to watch funny videos , so i was thinking how it might be possible to use Tiktok to advertise your business and get good turnover .

If you're looking for a better place to advertise your product and services most especially on the social media network, I think that today TiK ToK would be a very good option.
Is this from your personal experience ? I know it to be among the fastest growing platform. But Facebook seems to have more population then TikTok. That's what I have come to understand

Is this from your personal experience ? I know it to be among the fastest growing platform. But Facebook seems to have more population then TikTok. That's what I have come to understand
TiK ToK is definitely a very fast growing social media because it is gaining a lot of users on a daily basis. You will find lot of people publishing short videos to make money on TiK ToK.

Ticktock is a good platform but I think you can also use Facebook or Instagram, you'll have a good number of people there, you can use those platforms to promote your products.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds