Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is there a Life Insurance with a pension included?

Castelione

Addicted member
Credits
From what I know, Life Insurance only offers retirement benefits but I am not so sure about pension.
Any thoughts?

Advertisement Placeholder
What I thought before is that life insurance is different from pension. Life insurance is a type of insurance in which the insurer insured his or her life incase of an unexpected. For instance, if a person who insure his or her life die when his agreement with the insurance company is still valid, the insurance company will take care of the person burial. Pension is a monthly or once in lifetime benefit paid to an employee who has retire.

A lot of pension schemes are generally not going to include life insurance but then you can be able to opt out of some of them and then include a life insurance if you want

Absolutely there nothing pension has to do with life insurance. it only has to do with your existence or living and it will be terminated after your death. yiu can only engage in life insurance separately from pension.

Well I only know that once one is a worker in either private or public sector he or she has life insurance but I do not know whether it retires too are also having.

A good pension plan is supposed to offer retirement benefits and life insurance especially if you are working in an established organization that know the rules or the laws governing the pension act.

From what I know, Life Insurance only offers retirement benefits but I am not so sure about pension.
Any thoughts?
I thought it was the opposite where life insurance offered benefits collated during your lifetime in the event of death or any other unfortunate circumstance, whilst pension funds were only given upon an employee's retirement.

I have read a lot about life insurance, but I have heard it includes a pension. Perhaps you meant the monthly insurance payment in case of illness or death? When buying an insurance plan, you can choose between two options: payment of the entire amount at once or payment in parts during a certain period.

My understanding was that pension funds were only provided to employees upon their retirement, whereas life insurance offered benefits accumulated throughout your lifetime in the event of death or any other sad occurrence.

I think, going into life insurance with pension is a very bad idea because you don't know when it will be over for you so the investment of your money into such has no essence.

No i don't think that will be possible, you can either choose one among the two. Life insurance cannot go with pension unless if you want to put the insurance company in problem

Well I know much about life insurance but I don't know how it works with the inclusion of pension even though it might be working in some ministries most especially the public ones depending on policies.

Any thoughts?
Well these two things are opposite to each other. As i know pension is given to the employees on their retirement and life insurance that we invest our money to get benefit at difficult times like illness or injuries.

Any thoughts?
There's nothing like life insurance after you have retired from company, it is only pension scheme that will pay your pension till when you die.

Life insurance is not included in pension ,they are separate scheme. Pension is a benefit given to retirees as part of their gains, life insurance is registered willingly and separate.

I actually don't know whether the two are related.
But I believe that since it is a life insurance it Should be till one dies before it expires. So it should be even during pension and retirement

A lot of pension schemes are generally not going to include life insurance but then you can be able to opt out of some of them and then include a life insurance if you want
Yes you're absolutely right by saying this, considering the fact that my country don't do anything like the life insurance, but for top tier countries like the united state I think they usually do that, isn't it?

i do not think there is a life insurance with pension included in it, but i might be wrong and there might be something like that which i would gladly jump into as it sets me out for the future.

There are a lot of insurance products in my home country that work exactly like a pension plan. You pay premiums for 15-20 years and the upon maturity you will receive monthly allowances for the rest of your life.

What I thought before is that life insurance is different from pension. Life insurance is a type of insurance in which the insurer insured his or her life incase of an unexpected. For instance, if a person who insure his or her life die when his agreement with the insurance company is still valid, the insurance company will take care of the person burial. Pension is a monthly or once in lifetime benefit paid to an employee who has retire.
Life insurance is different from pension and your assumption are correct, as pension is money that is been paid to you on a monthly basis for your upkeep after you have retired from active duty.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds