Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is there a delay in Iwriter payment?

timewo

Addicted member
Credits
Usually Iwriter payment is received early on Tuesday, today the payment is not yet processed. Is anyone else on this forum facing a similar problem, is there a delay due to Christmas?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have made money on iWriter. That was a long time ago. I have not accessed the site for a long time. THis is a really good site to try if you want to make money writing.

I received the payment late yesterday,there may be some delay due to Christmas. There is comparatively less work available now, so I am looking for other websites.
On average how much are you able to make from Iwriter now and how much were you able to make when there was a lot of work? Can you share this with us?

Usually Iwriter payment is received early on Tuesday, today the payment is not yet processed. Is anyone else on this forum facing a similar problem, is there a delay due to Christmas?
I am not a member of the site but I can help you ask from someone who uses it.

I was a member of the site till last year and the site was so generous to pay me on time. So far no delay for me.

I think you are the same person who is now facing problems with this website and are unable to earn. Isn't that correct?

I have never joined this website and not sure why they delay payments but I heard they pay really well

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds