Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is the quality of the smartphone camera important to you and how do you use it in your everyday life?

deucher

Legendary member
Credits
For me, for example, when I was choosing a smartphone, I didn't think about the camera at all. It was important to me that the smartphone never malfunctions, because I very often need it at the most important moments. But now I realized that I can't just write down all the details and sometimes I want to take a quick photo and I will soon buy a new smartphone with a better camera

Advertisement Placeholder
Smartphone camera is getting into much use for me these days. There are some of my old jot downs which I will spend all day typing them if I opt to go that way, all I do is to use my smartphone and snap it and bam every is cool. I can save it as portable document format, or convert the handwritten image to text. All things solved easy as that.

In conclude, quality camera is essential and important to me as bad camera might not bring out a 100% accurate text.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds