Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is the expectation from forex market over hyped??

Kayzzy3

Mythical member
Credits
I read a very disheartening but eye opening story on the new this afternoon hence I am bringing this here for us to learn a thing or two.
A young Nigerian student committed suicide today after he lost N 300,000,000.00 (Naira) about $120,000. to forex.
He probably may have borrowed part of that amount to invest so he would hit millions, but look how he ended.
In business it's important to act with moderation and with proper knowledge.
What's your advise to forex traders here?

Advertisement Placeholder
The forex trading market is not of a overhyped, most people especially newbies are carried away by the promising Roi without taking time to learn the proper fx trading techniques before entering the market.

I read a very disheartening but eye opening story on the new this afternoon hence I am bringing this here for us to learn a thing or two.
A young Nigerian student committed suicide today after he lost N 300,000,000.00 (Naira) about $120,000. to forex.
He probably may have borrowed part of that amount to invest so he would hit millions, but look how he ended.
In business it's important to act with moderation and with proper knowledge.
What's your advise to forex traders here?
Forex trading is one of the most risky type of business that one will engage in . This is because one can lose all his investment with a second . This is why cryptocurrency is a better option .

I read the story too it seems it his is a kind of Ponzi scheme, he didn't trade Forex . I'll keep on saying that if you haven't learnt enough and practiced with a demo account for at least a year you shouldn't start trading with real money as most times you will fail . You'll have to be patient you won't make 100percent of your money in a month it's impossible.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds