Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is starting up a business easy

Business is not easy, if you want to go into it you must have the right knowledge and idea of how it works. Those who have built their businesses worked very hard and smart to achieve that.
I couldn't agree more on this with you as there is definitely no business that is easy to startup in fact most businesses are so difficult that starting it up requires a very huge amount of money and a good human resources to manage the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Starting up a business is never easy because you are a lot of things that you will need to get right and a slight mistake might mean that your idea might not be successful.

Starting up a business isn't necessarily easy to do but it can be less complicated of the right steps are taken and proper research developed. Having a mentor too would go a long way because they could share some experiences to you and help you outside
But where can one find a business mentor without being charged heavily, and then when you say right steps to be honest not many people put their brains down to work out the ins and outs of their new business some go into business because they are suppose to, others go into business cause their friends/enemies are into it too.

Indeed it is simple, however handling it as well as creating it effective is actually exactly just what difficult, if you believe having a hard time to have actually a funding of beginning a small company is actually difficult, you're incorrect, obtaining that company on its own initial step is actually difficult

But where can one find a business mentor without being charged heavily, and then when you say right steps to be honest not many people put their brains down to work out the ins and outs of their new business some go into business because they are suppose to, others go into business cause their friends/enemies are into it too.
Sometimes when you read about the business you want to go into and you have the basics knowledge about it then probably you keep searching about it you keep discussing it to a lot of people you might be lucky to meet people give out information without being sensitive to you will get it for free.

Setting up a new business is not easy although if you've got the right research, mentorship, experiences and capital, it would be a lot more smoother compared to when you've not gotten first-hand knowledge.

Anyone that want to just wake up one day to start a business without first of all getting the knowledge of how the said business works or operate is doing his or herself more harm than good because the business may not last. But I think not all businesses are so complex to start just as you stated above. It is just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

Starting a business is not an easy thing because it requires skill and expertise, if the business is not well planned it may run into loss

Starting a business rrequires long term planning, knowledge and skills and enough capital . it also requires passion ,dedication and hard work

Starting up a business as an entrepreneur is not an easy task to achieve at all as you're going to be the one bearing the entire business risks and alsonthe burdens in the initial stage

Many people are saying they are going to start up a business without no idea on what it takes to start up a business thinking starting up a business is simple and easy which is a lie. Starting up a business is a complex thing as it involves a lot of things and the success of a business defends on it start up and the strategies put in place from the start
Starting up a business is not easy
No matter how small a busines is ,it require some skill,deligent research and patience to stay through while studying the terrian with respect to customers bevaviour and their responds to the business.

Starting a business is not simple, especially in this day and age. No one, not even family and close friends, would applaud your bravery in launching a business. Everyone will think you're a moron for not having a "normal job" for the sake of illusive "stability."

Many people are saying they are going to start up a business without no idea on what it takes to start up a business thinking starting up a business is simple and easy which is a lie. Starting up a business is a complex thing as it involves a lot of things and the success of a business defends on it start up and the strategies put in place from the start
I agree with you. To start up a business is not that very easy thing to do. Most especially if you don't have the money for the business capital. You will also need the product or service that you need to sell to people. You will also need the availability of time to focus on the start and maintenance of the business.

Starting a business is not easy, first you need to have a business idea, knowing the type of goods to sale, the site of business, the capital to start up the business and so one...

Starting up a business isn't so easy but that doesn't make it difficult. What you just need is a right and solid business plan and idea and capital

Starting up a business isn't so easy but that doesn't make it difficult. What you just need is a right and solid business plan and idea and capital
Well said, it's never easy to startup and grow a business but that should not be a reason you should run away from it. Having a business plan before you startup your business would go a long way on the success of the business.

Business is not easy, if you want to go into it you must have the right knowledge and idea of how it works. Those who have built their businesses worked very hard and smart to achieve that.
There is no business start-up that is easy in fact all business startup is difficult and some are more difficult than the others full stop in my own humble opinion I think the most difficult aspect of starting up a business is something for the capital to start of that business.

Not so easy, i will say.
The planning stage often seem to be the most difficult stage for me, because you would have to ensure that the right information is gotten via the right source, the right decision on target market must be made, the location.....no rudiment of the prospective business should be out of sight.
Starting up a business is not easy!

Starting up a business is not easy if you don't have the necessary knowledge about the business and also the capital to start with

I don't think starting anything business is easy sincerely,i feel it is difficult even at the start than at the ending because one will need capital, business plan,ways to carry out that plan,and the person will be expecting less or no profit for the start

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds