Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is starting up a bakery business lucrative?

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
A local bakery is a very viable business. As far as I'm concerned, it is a lucrative business monitarily in my country because bread has become a staple food and so many people will consume this type of food on a daily basis in here .

Advertisement Placeholder
Bread in Lucretive. You can start up the business as long you are prepared for everything. You must understand all the due process before embarking on the business.
Most business would succeed in a more civilized location.

You will be surprised at how many people are looking for fresh bakery products over ones that are pre-packaged and have been sat for a while. If you are able to find a good place to start up a bakery and you can offer the services for a reasonable price it is definitely a great business to get into and one that will be popular.

Hardly a day passes without more than half of the population consuming bread. It is a very lucrative business to produce bread which automatically means bakery business is lucrative. Throw in cakes and pastries in the mix and you see the potential.

It can be a profitable business if there is a demand for bakery items in your town, it can also be profitable if there are not many people doing the same business in your area.

Starting bakery business is a very good idea and it is very lucrative in this part of the world. you just need the necessary knowledge and finances to get started. Location does not really matter because you can market them.

I think starting a bakery business is highly lucrative if you understand the nitty gritty of how a bakery works.
Find for a good location and start your bakery, work on how you intend to supply your products.

A local bakery is a very viable business. As far as I'm concerned, it is a lucrative business monitarily in my country because bread has become a staple food and so many people will consume this type of food on a daily basis in here .

To the best of my knowledge and observation, I believe that running a bakery business is something that is lucrative because it is something that most families patronize every day because they have to eat breakfast.

Yes, i believe starting a bakery business is lucrative. Most people consume one sort of baked goods or the other everyday especially children. In my country, bread is also consumed by a lot of people daily.

Bread is a regular feature on the daily lives of about 60% of the people in my country. This creates a huge demand for products of bakeries. That's a sure profitable business.

Setting up a bakery business is a very lucrative business, especially when you know how to do bread very well and your pakaging you we draw the attention of people and the we patronize you.

Yes, starting up a bakery business in my country is a very lucrative business because almost all Nigerians eat bread and those who do not eat bread eat other baked foods.

Bread is a regular feature on the daily lives of about 60% of the people in my country. This creates a huge demand for products of bakeries. That's a sure profitable business.

It is a business that resonates to people that are living within the locality where your bakery is situated. It's that which is why you have to try as much as possible to make the residents where your business is located your customers.

Of course, there are a lot of people who love fresh baked foods. If you are good at making said food, and food is of good quality, then sure you could succeed.

It is a very lucrative business. People love to eat baked things and it sells very well. I think a lot of people only make the mistake of thinking that a bakery business has to do with baking cake alone.

Bakery business is profitable because we have many varieties of bakery products that you can venture into. Choose a particular product for you to have good quality and possible customers to patronize.

A bakery business is usually underrated by many people. But from the information I get from people who are into it, bakery business is a good business. The demand for baked food is always high and so those into bakery business have no problem about who to sell to.

It is a business that resonates to people that are living within the locality where your bakery is situated. It's that which is why you have to try as much as possible to make the residents where your business is located your customers.
One thing I have really come to discover is that if you have a localised business, the people around there would patronize you happily. A bakery is one business that can be easily localised for it to be highly profitable.

Of course, there are a lot of people who love fresh baked foods. If you are good at making said food, and food is of good quality, then sure you could succeed.

Having a very good bakery business is something that is very good because when you bake something that is very testing for people to enjoy all the time I believe that there is a possibility of getting a lot of sales all the time.

A bakery business is one of the most lucrative business out there because there's less competition among the producer , and you even need some tangible amount of money to start the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds