Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is social media marketing a great strategy of marketing?

Imran_Noori

Mythical member
Credits
Nowadays many people are using social media platforms especially Facebook, TikTok and Instagram, can these platforms be great places to promote businesses?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think it is as long as you have many friends on Facebook. Also, understand your friends if they are into business, their ages, and their likes. As long as your videos are attractive during your live selling, for example, many wold surely be attracted to buy your products.

I think it is as long as you have many friends on Facebook. Also, understand your friends if they are into business, their ages, and their likes. As long as your videos are attractive during your live selling, for example, many wold surely be attracted to buy your products.
You are right, for understanding the ages, likes and engagements you need to use social media marketing tools like sprout social.

Social media can be useful for generating sales only in two conditions, one, you have a huge following, and two, you have money to run ads. Without these two requirements, you do not have any chance.

Social media can be useful for generating sales only in two conditions, one, you have a huge following, and two, you have money to run ads. Without these two requirements, you do not have any chance.
Yes, you are absolutely correct. Soc Med is a very good site that could boost our production, especially Facebook. I am always watching their Reels and other businesses doing live presentations. They are skilled . What media sites are you using to promote your business?

Nowadays many people are using social media platforms especially Facebook, TikTok and Instagram, can these platforms be great places to promote businesses?
We have a lot of people who are fanatics of social networks and it will be nice to advertise your businesses to them so I think they can be effective.

Social media can help us boost our business, especially Facebook We have to display our products via video. It is a very effective strategy to invite customers.

Social media can help us boost our business, especially Facebook We have to display our products via video. It is a very effective strategy to invite customers.
Social media marketing will surely help us to boost our business especially when we know the right people to advertise to

There is a portal on Facebook were we can display ur products 24/7. The monthly pay is so small and those who like to market their products, try it. See the Facebook business page.

There is a portal on Facebook were we can display ur products 24/7. The monthly pay is so small and those who like to market their products, try it. See the Facebook business page.
This is true
I once tried it for my business but I did not make any sales because I did not advertise to people very well

Social media marketing can help a business build brand awareness and you can use it to engage with your customers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds