Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is selling of ice cream in schools profitable?

Niyi

Reputable member
Credits
What is the profit margin of selling ice cream in schools? What are the factors that can enhance the profitability of such a business?

I think the profitability of this business lies in the ability of the entrepreneur to have many supply points.

Advertisement Placeholder
Ice cream is quite popular among every age group and especially kids love Ice cream so yes it will be a good business to sell in schools or around schools

This is a kind of business that schools are one of their target markets. Kids love ice cream and they would readily spend their snack money on ice cream.

Ice cream is quite popular among every age group and especially kids love Ice cream so yes it will be a good business to sell in schools or around schools
It is very profitable especially when it is a kind of school that the students can afford what you are selling.

Ice cream is everyone's favorite and one of the go-to things in summer so yes you can sell that and make money and if you are selling around schools then you can expect more sales

Undoubtedly, selling ice cream in schools can be an incredibly profitable business venture. School children have a fondness for purchasing ice cream to quench their thirst, and if your product is of high quality, the earning potential can be significant.

I have worked as a high school teacher. Those children love ice creams. This is one of the biggest target market for this product. It must be healthy though.

Almost all the people love to eat ice cream. I also love to eat ice cream as well. There are many businesses in here whose only mission is to make money be selling ice creams. These business places are called ice cream parlours.

Ice cream do sell like hot cakes in summers because I don't know anyone that does not like it so its a very good business

I think school and events are the best places and situations to sell ice cream. Even if you brought two coooleers, you would be able to sell off.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds