Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is selling merch as a YouTuber worth it?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 403

I’m a influencer with nearly 4,000 subscribers and I am constantly looking for ways to obtain more income to help support what I enjoy doing most. Do you think investing in a merchandise shelf could be a profitable move? Is there any YouTubers or content creators here at Bizdustry that have already implemented something like this?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes sure, since YouTube is the No. 2 site in the world after Google i terms of traffic, it basically means that if you structure your content very well, you will be able to easily sell your merch since you will reach a wider audience at once. Plus, YouTube has tweaks that can really help you monetize your site or products easily.

Of course YouTube presents you with an avenue to make good income when you invests into merchandise as this will give you a greater leverage over other influencers.

Two of my favourite YouTubers are into this. One does sweatshirts and hoods while the other customized prints. I think it is an excellent idea especially when your follower base is huge.

I’m a influencer with nearly 4,000 subscribers and I am constantly looking for ways to obtain more income to help support what I enjoy doing most. Do you think investing in a merchandise shelf could be a profitable move? Is there any YouTubers or content creators here at Bizdustry that have already implemented something like this?
It can be a good move if you channel it to the right source. You can convert your Chanel to an avenue to promote products and services for people and you'll make cool bucks.

I have a youtube channel but there are no content or subscribers yet. However, if I had 4000 subscribers, I would certainly try selling merchandise because depending only on adsense for earning will limit your earning capabilities.

You have to consider how big your audience is. By your audience I mean your dedicated followers and not just your subscriber count.
When you have a good amount of dedicated audience, you can then go about selling merch on your channel.

You have to consider how big your audience is. By your audience I mean your dedicated followers and not just your subscriber count.
When you have a good amount of dedicated audience, you can then go about selling merch on your channel.
Yes I will say it worth it but as a YouTuber you are supposed to be dedicated in posting relevant content online in order to build more subscribers for your YouTube page.

I have seen some YouTubers who are making lots of profit through Merch. One of the YouTubers is teaching men how to fashion. The men behind the channel create his own clothing lines and email people please order by announcing about them on his YouTube channel.

I really don't know much about that but I think you can actually increase your funds through the use of Google AdSense on your YouTube account. It will be okay if you can use that

I think I have read a post in another forum that YouTube is now being used to promote business. You can upload a video about the niche of your channel and you can include a short clip like a tv commercial about your business or product. That is nice because if you have a lot of subscribers then they can be a captive market.

Yes, it is.

Even if you only have 4,000 people who watch you, getting 10% sales from those fans is 400 people. If your average merch price is $25, that is $10,000 in sales!

Investing in a merchandise shelf can potentially be a profitable move, but it depends on various factors. Conduct thorough research, assess the market conditions, and develop a comprehensive business plan before investing in a merchandise shelf.

If you can sell, it certainly has a worth, however, if you cannot sell your merch, how can we call it as having worth? The end justifies your means. Therefore, in order for something to become worth while or not you should be actually profiting from it. Having said that if you have built subscribers through legitimate channels, mainly through organic means, I believe you will be able to sell merch through youtube.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds