Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Restaurant business becoming saturated?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
There are many restaurants in my city. In fact, you can find a restaurant in many places. This business seems quite competitive to me because it is becoming incredibly saturated. So, is this really the case?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes this is the case and since some people don't like to pay big they don't mind having their meal at a decent place where they don't need to spent a bigger amount

Yes this is the case and since some people don't like to pay big they don't mind having their meal at a decent place where they don't need to spent a bigger amount

The number of restaurants have grown so much that now it becomes really hard to decide whether or not you must try a new restaurant.

I do not see it being saturated because it is giving more choices to the consumers. If you see a restaurant not doing very well, it is not due to the competition, it is due to bad policy.

The number of restaurants have grown so much that now it becomes really hard to decide whether or not you must try a new restaurant.
I don't eat much outside as I like to save money but when I do eat outside I do have my favorite places to eat from

There are many restaurants in my city. In fact, you can find a restaurant in many places. This business seems quite competitive to me because it is becoming incredibly saturated. So, is this really the case?
I would not like to say that it is saturated but I can just say that we have too much of them now. They are too much.

My city is also filled with different restaurants, eateries, food stores, and Dhabas so there is so much competition and still we cannot expect discounts from them

Restaurant business can never be saturated. The population is exploding everyday and they must eat. It is a basic need.

I believe so, as I observe several eateries springing up in every part of the city every day.

I believe so, as I observe several eateries springing up in every part of the city every day.
Do you think that they don't have patronage. Being saturated in business means that they are too much and the business is no longer profitable.

In my country I think it is the most recurrent type of business, you can look for it on the internet, there are more bars and restaurants in my country than almost in the entire European Union.

I don't eat much outside as I like to save money but when I do eat outside I do have my favorite places to eat from

Restaurants are becoming incredibly expensive nowadays. This is one of the main reasons why many people do not eat from a restaurant.

Restaurants are becoming incredibly expensive nowadays. This is one of the main reasons why many people do not eat from a restaurant.
I also don't eat out often but some are habitual to eating outside and actually these restaurants are also required to pay GST and service charge so naturally their food is more expensive

If there is many restaurants means chance for having clients decreases like there is 100 persons going to take dinner on this place and there is 5 restaurants in this place then asset of each one is 20 persons but if there is 20 restaurants each one will recipe 5 persons that don't cover the expenses.

People believe that restaurant business is really lucrative but the truth is it's rather saturated because everybody wants to do it. I can't venture into such business because it's really competitive and if you're not skilled enough you'd find out that you'd be replaced by your neighbour.

Not many people are interested in Restaurants nowadays and in India we have Dhaba here that are best and cheap option

I don't think there is any business that is not saturated except the highly technical businesses.

The majority these days are trying to save money because they have sensed the slowdown and are seeing people losing their jobs so restaurant business is becoming saturated.

I am not always bothered with how busy or competitive a market is. I will always try to find out what is missing in that market and try to fix it. One thing that I've also noticed is that there are markets that will always bring great rewards to those that are in it and the restaurant business is one of such business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds