Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is reddit a good place for marketing at all?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I don't usually use reddit as I've had issues with members who use it. I had my own sub reddit for a site I ran back in the past, and I remember someone joined my subreddit and complained that I spam my own subreddit. I couldn't believe someone was throwing a fit about me posting to my own sub reddit. Anyway, seems a lot of redditers are annoying. Do you agree or disagree?

Advertisement Placeholder
Reddit is a social network that is particularly suited for marketers. It is one of the best places to get an early indication of a story's virality.

Reddit can be a valuable platform for marketing, but it requires a strategic approach and understanding of the community norms. Reddit also offers opportunities to reach targeted audiences. Redditors value genuine interactions and contributions to discussions.

Reddit is not a platform to promote your random links. IN order to marketing on reddit, you will have to gain a reputation on the site. If you are not a well known figure, you can hire a Redit influencer.

Yes, Reddit can be a valuable platform for marketing, but it requires a strategic approach to be effective. Reddit is a social news aggregation and discussion website with numerous active communities called "subreddits" covering a wide range of topics.

Reddit is not a platform to promote your random links. IN order to marketing on reddit, you will have to gain a reputation on the site. If you are not a well known figure, you can hire a Redit influencer.
You're right Reddit is not a platform for simply promoting random links. It is a community-driven platform where users value authenticity and meaningful engagement.

I don't usually use reddit as I've had issues with members who use it. I had my own sub reddit for a site I ran back in the past, and I remember someone joined my subreddit and complained that I spam my own subreddit. I couldn't believe someone was throwing a fit about me posting to my own sub reddit. Anyway, seems a lot of redditers are annoying. Do you agree or disagree?

I believe there is always a good possibility of you getting a little bit of traffic from that platform because there are still a lot of people who are still making use of it. If your potential customers are on the platform, you can get it from there when you promote your services and product there.

You can of course get traffic from any platform, provided you use proper tactics. Therefore, it is also possible to get traffic from reddit. However, redit is not a place to dump links, and it works entirely different from any social media platforms out there

I don't know if Reddit is good for marketing but I've used Reddit and I can say from my experience it's a worthless social network I couldn't use it for any purpose and it has a pretty obscure interface.

I don't know if Reddit is good for marketing but I've used Reddit and I can say from my experience it's a worthless social network I couldn't use it for any purpose and it has a pretty obscure interface.
Reddit is more of a discussion board rather than a regular social media site. You found it worthless because you did not know how to use it. It is not like Facebook or Twitter, it is more like a forum.

I think that it is a good place to do marketing, I am a Reddit user myself and reddit ads are not intrusive and the truth is that many attract a lot of attention, most of them are shown as if they were threads where they can be discussed.

If you start posting promotional materials (links) without earning enough Karma points, your links will be removed. You need to build karma before you can do marketing on Reddit

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds