Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is real Estate in the rural areas flourishing at all?

Ralphjoe

Captain Junkie
Credits
We have all come to know of how real estate doesn't flourish much in the rural areas, Lands in the rural areas don't appreciate much because of it's location but that same land in an urban areas will cost a fortune in a short time.
With this knowledge, does the real estate business in the rural area flourish at all?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, at least in my country land in rural areas has been increasing costs, this due to population growth and the need for housing, also in my country there was a landslide and thousands of homes were lost, so that people moved to rural areas due to low costs, which also caused owners to increase their value.

The business florish quite well, the rate at which the rural area develops is very rapid,if you invest in the rural area you can earn more than 50% of what you invest within six months and about 100% within the period of eighteen months.

Yes real estate in the rural areas can be flourishing depending on the infrastructure in that area. Land is always appreciating and not depreciate. If there are institutions in the rural areas definitely the real estate will flourish.

I have noticed that our country is getting congested with the growing population that even in the rural areas sometimes there is a mall or a small commercial center. It seems like buying a property in the city or in the rural area is practically just the same in terms or profitability and appreciation of value. As long as there is a concrete main road much more if there is a highway then the potential for price increase of real estate prices is high.

I own property in rural areas and cities here in the USA. I buy to rent them out for cash flow so I don't care if they appreciate or not.

Real estate in rural settlement use to be a nightmare because it is the "rural settlement" we are talking about, how many people wants 5o acquire a building in the rural settlement? But these days the cost of land and buildings in my rural community has really been on a high side specifically because alot of its initial residents now want to have a house as well in their rural communities as they do in the urban settlements they are based. Like all real estates rule the locations of such land or buildings will determine the cost of it.

Many people purchase a rural property as a long-term planning scheme. ... Rural areas also give investors the chance to purchase multiple properties and to expand their portfolios to make more profits. The prices ofrural properties certainly help investors to achieve that dream of becoming real estatemarket leaders.

Real estate in rural areas can flourish but it better be low income housing not big size apartments where you can make more money. This is because of the purchasing power of rural area residents which is very low compared to big city residents.

Real estate thrive to some extent in the rural area. There are some rural areas that are very close to the city and that's where most middle class usually reside if there working place is majorly located in the city and they can't afford house rent in the city. If you want to buy land in the rural area make sure it's somehow close to the city

Real estate in the rural areas does not flourish much because not everyone likes to buy properties in the rural areas because is not developed. Everyone likes living in urban areas because of the job opportunities, good roads, house and all the basic social amenities you can think of.

Well, depending on the rural area and the rate of development in such area. Rural area investments will require a lot of findings and consideration of my unforeseen circumstances before beginning. If all goes well, it can be a really good moment and huge ROIs.

Rural investment as a whole including real estate really require an experience investor if not it will crash, rural has been channeled to the part that is really difficult for new business to grow
I really don't know the cause of this
So if you have experience then go for rural

We have all come to know of how real estate doesn't flourish much in the rural areas, Lands in the rural areas don't appreciate much because of it's location but that same land in an urban areas will cost a fortune in a short time.
With this knowledge, does the real estate business in the rural area flourish at all?
It's flourishing more in urban areas where all facilities like hospitals school colleges and Markets are available.
But with the passage of time in rural areas these facilities are also establishing so in the few years this business will also grow up in rural areas.

The competition in the urban area is making it hard for young upcoming real estate business to cope but the wise ones are now taking advantage of moving back to some rural areas that are closer to the city to start the project and it's a wise decision because in no distant time, those rural areas will be a hot prospect.

I can only answer base on the situation in my country. Real Estate investment is not profitable in the rural area. The reason is that most of the rural area dwellers are very poor the can only afford things they east because they engage in farming. Also housins is not of the major problems in the rural setting, because they used cheap materials to build house.

real estate would flourish in rural areas if done or let me say planed well. There are really no where build the the duties again which is not a bad thing is just more reason why the rural areas would flourish if given good planning

Real Estate is a good investment prospect, and it will flourish either in rural and urban settlements just that the real Estate properties/building in rural areas will be very much different from the ones in Urban areas.

Pakistan’s real estate state has made a major contribution to its economic development. According to the World Bank calculation, the size of the country’s real estate assets is between 60 and 70 percent of the country’s total wealth; if these figures are extended to Pakistan, the approximate size of the real estate sector is between $300 and $400 billion. Due to several financial, economic, and political challenges, real estate did not perform well in 2019. Yet there is a strong expectation that there will be high growth in the real sector in 2020.

quick look at the numbers shows us a gradual shift toward the suburban and rural markets. To get a better glimpse into this, let’s take a look at some of these areas around the country and check their sales and rentals:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds