Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Marketing important in a business?

Marketing is a section of a business,that is very important and cannot be joke with,through marketing the product will be sold and it also promote the brand of the company,and brings more income to the company

Advertisement Placeholder
Marketing is as important as product development. If you don't have a product to sell you cannot make money, and if you don't market your product your product will never sell

I think marketing succes is one factors that can lead to a great business in no time, locating the right marketing channel you are good to go already
Your audience wants to form a relationship with your brand, andmarketing can be used to do just that. It sells:Marketing is important because it helps you sell your products or services. The bottom line of anybusiness is to make money andmarketing is an essential channel to reach that end goal.
One pf the backbone of any business and which is critical to the survival of any business,is the influx of customers,and one of the avenues through which you can get them is thriugh marketing and awareness creation.

Marketing I very important in a business ,I think most business with less marketing usually have slow sales ,unless the business have less competition , but marketing is important

Marketing is important enough that big organizations have teams dedicated to it. Without marketing, all you have is a dead product.

Marketing is important enough that big organizations have teams dedicated to it. Without marketing, all you have is a dead product.
The marketing department is like the soul of the business. The success of your business is determined by how you market it. Have you worked in a marketing department before?

Marketing is very important aspect in a business because it keeps the business growing when you keep marketing your product and it gives the business more popularity among other business.
Marketing is of great assistance and benefits to any business. It is of great importance in terms of exploring, advancing, promoting and offering items or services to your objective market.
The main concern of any business is benefit. Benefit is generally the consequence of effective deals. Marketing is a significant business measure where you advise, draw in and persuade individuals that your items or services are of an incentive to them.

Without Marketing and promoting, numerous organizations would neglect to exist. You could have the most stunning item or service, however in the event that nobody realizes it exist or comprehends the worth, you won't make a solitary deal.

There are numerous sorts of Marketing and Advertising strategies you could use to contact your expected clients, however it's ideal to have a blend of various strategies.

The importance of marketing cannot be over-emphasized. It allows you to reach out to new clients and customers and this will increase expansion of your business in the long run.

marketing is very important in a business.without marketing people won't know about the products your selling,it is expected of you to market out your products in other to have many buyers.

Marketing is very essential in business because it through the marketing that people will be aware of the company product

Of course I think it is actually very important because it determines the number of customers you will get in a day and it is also a form of advertisement and it works a lot too

Marketing is very essential in business because it through the marketing that people will be aware of the company product
Yes a company that succeed in marketing strategies will of course get great flux of customers , and that's why companies are ready to spend for marketing .

I want to really commend you for taking your time to put up such a long information above about marketing. I also agree with your definition of marketing. From the above write up, I think the importance of marketing cannot be overemphasized. Just my opinion though.

Of course I think it is actually very important because it determines the number of customers you will get in a day and it is also a form of advertisement and it works a lot too
Yes as long as companies make good marketing strategies they will of course get many new customers which will be attracted by those strategies .

Marketing is not just important to business it is compulsory for a successful business. How else would you be known to potential customers.

I think marketing succes is one factors that can lead to a great business in no time, locating the right marketing channel you are good to go already
Your audience wants to form a relationship with your brand, andmarketing can be used to do just that. It sells:Marketing is important because it helps you sell your products or services. The bottom line of anybusiness is to make money andmarketing is an essential channel to reach that end goal.

Well, research and several studies do prove that marketing and advertisement could be really helpful when it comes to promoting your products and services and marketing activities might provoke general public to know more about your products.

Marketing is very important for every business. A strong marketing will ensure consistent sales of the product or service in the marketplace. Every entrepreneur should try to increase they are spending on marketing.

As far as I am concerned marketing is even the most important part of every business. As a marketer your overall role is to ensure that a lot of people are going to be interested in the product and that is very difficult.

As far as I am concerned marketing is even the most important part of every business. As a marketer your overall role is to ensure that a lot of people are going to be interested in the product and that is very difficult.
Especially now that we seem to be dependent on the internet, marketing is mostly done online which is cheaper and more convenient. You don't need much of the billboard although that still helps the business. There is a saying in the advertising industry that without the ads the business will not grow.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds