Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is London safe to live in?

HK World

Loyal member
Credits
Safety is an important aspect to consider when buying or renting property. Overall, London is considered a relatively safe city due to effective law enforcement, CCTV surveillance, and safe public transportation.

While many areas of the city are safe and welcoming, others may have specific safety concerns.

So, it's highly advisable to research and familiarise yourself with the safety reputation of the neighbourhood you plan to live in or visit.

Have you ever visited or lived in London? How has your experience been?

Advertisement Placeholder
If you have specific concerns about safety in certain areas of London, it would be helpful to research crime statistics, consult with local residents or forums. London, overall, is considered a relatively safe city to live in. It has a low crime rate compared to many other major cities around the world.

I have always wanted to visit London but so far I have not. I do feel that you should always be cautious when going to any city including London.

I would still like to visit London one day but of course, would always be ensuring I keep an eye on everything but I wouldn't let it affect my visit.

In terms of living there, that is something I do not feel I would do not only due to it being such a big city but also due to the prices being as high as they are in the city.

London is very good to live in if you visit that city you will fine out that it's a nice place to live but it's not for the poor because the cost of living in that location is very high

London is very good to live in if you visit that city you will fine out that it's a nice place to live but it's not for the poor because the cost of living in that location is very high
I think you need a Visa to visit London place this means you could not visit from specific countries and there is special conditions so on.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds