Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Is it wrong to use AI for some good post content

Sinistra

Renowned member
Website
www.anime-insight.net
Credits
Okay, AI has become a popular thing these days. But is it good for a community in an admin aspect? Yeah, you can get good content but wouldn't it be worth it or, would it be plagiarism? because someone could type the same exact line you did and get the same results.

Advertisement Placeholder
It can have some use. I generally don't use it for writing full content. I do sometimes use it to generate outlines and titles, but that's about it. Not the actual content.

I'm a bit conflicted on this, sure it's fine in some cases but I don't think you should continue to keep using it to generate text on every single post. I think it's good for those starting a roleplaying forum however.

Yes. I've used AI to help kick off a Role Playing game on my site. I've used it to help generate plot ideas to get the ball rolling, even some characters as NPC's. I've used AI to generate randomized tables for role playing games too. But I don't use AI for actual conversation pieces per se.

Just like any tool, it depends on what you do with it and what you provide to it that skews the results. I use it for converting my video transcripts into cohesive blog posts. I use plugins and prompts that essentially let me have a copyrighter on staff. I still go through the results as an editor to make sure things are good for print and as the final say. Doing it this way has saved my workflow time substantially and I can focus on making further content. I also use it for video ideation, title ideas, and summarization of those posts.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds