Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it still a good idea to be put into the phone book?

With the current development on ground, things are constantly developing, people no longer really have need for phone books any longer. For me i always backup my contact list on my gmail so no matter the phone am using, once i am able to login to my account i can easily access my contacts.

Advertisement Placeholder
I make the mistake a few months ago but I was able to regain most of my contacts even though I do not have a lot of them. Iwas still able to get the important ones

I believe that you are very fortunate to be able to recover the most important customers that you lost your contact because it would have been a major back-breaking thing when it comes to your business because those contacts will affect you a lot.

With the current development on ground, things are constantly developing, people no longer really have need for phone books any longer. For me i always backup my contact list on my gmail so no matter the phone am using, once i am able to login to my account i can easily access my contacts.
That is right
You can just save important things that you feel like you would need to your Gmail and you can never lose it. The only way you can lose that Gmail is if you do not remember the password.

Having a physical phone book for your business becoming less important nowadays because its easier tonuse the internet , but because of virus , its better to be safe .

Actually starting a business, I think the benefits depends on what you know most about the business and how you can be able to manipulate to achieved your goals.

It can be a good ideas when you have the knowledge.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds