Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it profitable to own a football club?

Iboro

Reputable member
Credits
When you hear the amount mentioned in signing players, maintaining stadia and facilities. Also, you have to pay wages.

I am completely lost to how profitable a football club really is. Where do the funds come from to cover such expenses?

Advertisement Placeholder
I believe owning a football or any sports club is profitable. While the winning amount is not much compared to what these club owners pay to the athletes, the clubs make a lot of money from brand endorsements.

We are talking about a Football club and I assume it would be a football club like Manchester United etc so you really need a big amount of money to invest and to expect profits.

We are talking about a Football club and I assume it would be a football club like Manchester United etc so you really need a big amount of money to invest and to expect profits.
It is profitable but you can also lose money if you do not know your way around it

I believe it's not practical for anyone as you need to invest a very big amount and that may not be possible for the majority

I believe it's not practical for anyone as you need to invest a very big amount and that may not be possible for the majority
You need to have a lot of money and not everyone is buoyant enough to have a football club

Clubs make money from attendance at match venues. Imagine a stadium filled with 20,000 people who all bought tickets.

That will be a lot of money
They will even make more money if they sign a very popular player.
Clubs make money from attendance at match venues. Imagine a stadium filled with 20,000 people who all bought tickets.

You need to have a lot of money and not everyone is buoyant enough to have a football club
Its profitable but not everyone can afford to buy the whole club as they do require millions of dollars to buy the best of clubs

That's right but I mostly follow Cricket and yes I see even Franchise cricket league have multiple owners that own one franchise and have shares in the team

Football clubs are big investments but it isn't for average people. It is for people who are not scared to throw money around.

To buy some of these football clubs you need to spend a lot of money or even find partners that are ready to partner for the ownership

To buy some of these football clubs you need to spend a lot of money or even find partners that are ready to partner for the ownership

In order to make money through a football club, a football club owner must try to find sponsors for the club.

They can get sponsors but at first its not easy to own a football club as it does requires a lot of money

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds