Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is It Possible To Get Emotionally Attached To Your Business?

You are definitely going to get attached to something if you are doing it every day and business is no exception and I see nothing wrong in it . You just have to ensure that you make out time for other important things.

Advertisement Placeholder
Even me too at times I do get passionately attached to my online work, too an extent once people sees me with phone and help down, they don't spend much of there energy to disturb me.

Absolutely possible, yes. Especially if you are in love with your own product, and you enjoy creating, advertising, and selling it. My candle sales are not as successful as I'd like them to be, but that doesn't stop me from making them and selling them, even when sales are low. What can I say, I love the scent. And making the candles by hand is half the fun.
🥳🕯️🥥🥥⛱️

Well, this is because you love to engage in such kind of business and you believe that you will become successful one day. This is what I believe as well. I love to type/write and this is why I am so active on paid to post forums. I am kind of emotionally attached to what I do.

Well, this is because you love to engage in such kind of business and you believe that you will become successful one day. This is what I believe as well. I love to type/write and this is why I am so active on paid to post forums. I am kind of emotionally attached to what I do.
I enjoy it too. It started with myLot (and many others that popped up right around that time but didn't stick around.) myLot is still up and running and then I found Bizdustry which I love .. also worked for Postloop but then they had new Admin problems. I'm not sure if that site is still around. If so, the forum choices are slim to none, unfortunately. I did enjoy working there.

When running a business you are expected to set aside anything that has to do with emotions, if care is not taken emotions might lead you to lose all that you have.

I enjoy it too. It started with myLot (and many others that popped up right around that time but didn't stick around.) myLot is still up and running and then I found Bizdustry which I love .. also worked for Postloop but then they had new Admin problems. I'm not sure if that site is still around. If so, the forum choices are slim to none, unfortunately. I did enjoy working there.

That's great to see that you enjoy making money on forums. MyLot is a pretty old forum, but now it is no longer that much popular as it was back then. Having said that, bizdustry is much better than Mylot, I guess.

Actually getting emotional attached to business or jobs, is not something that you can avoid most especially those that has to do with your direct participation. you can only manage so as not to get so much stress.

For me is a capital Yes to this one. It's almost easily and even a good thing to get an emotional attached to your business. Once your business is established and running smoothly you slowly by slowly being attached to it both physically and emotionally which actually adds value on the business

It is very possible and it can be very deadly to the progress of your business.
Emotional attachments can make you to make decisions that are not to your best interest which is very bad.

My business is my life because its the source of my livelihood , I have been pouring money on the business so that it will bloom , so it normal to get emotionally attached to my business .

It is very very possible for one to be emotionally attached to his or her business and whenever he or she filled in one aspect of the business he or she ever feel angry or even feel aggressive that particular day.

There are many people who run many different kinds of businesses. Some of them become successful and some do not.

When it comes to running a business, some people could become emotionally attached to business.

This might be the reason why they may never consider selling their business.

There might be many reasons for that. I think that some people have many good memories associated with the business.

So, do you think that it is possible for many people to become emotionally attached to their business?
Not only in business but in every aspect of life if you love what you are doing you will be successful in it, beside that hard working and patience are also necessary.

Absolutely there is every possibility when running a business you love and is providing you with those necessities you needed, it will definitely get to a time where you will be emotionally motivated and attached to the business.
Yes, been emotionally with your business this will really make you to advertise the business to people around you, because I believe having emotional attached to business you will really get best result from the business.

Of course especially when you've invested so much into it. Given your time, energy, resources and seen it grow overtime, you'll tend to see the business as an entity which would see you care for the business a lot more than normal sometimes.

There are many people who run many different kinds of businesses. Some of them become successful and some do not.

When it comes to running a business, some people could become emotionally attached to business.

This might be the reason why they may never consider selling their business.

There might be many reasons for that. I think that some people have many good memories associated with the business.

So, do you think that it is possible for many people to become emotionally attached to their business?
There is definitely no doubt that you will eventually get emotionally invested in and inspired by your business if you are operating it because you love it and it is giving you the things you need.

Yes that happens, but I don't think if that's a good idea, you are expected to keep aside anything that has to do with emotions in your business not doing that will only lead you to hurt yourself.
The answer here is yes for sure one can be too emotional when it comes to his business, but I don't think is good all the time, setting limit towards his business is good.

Yes, it's extremely likely, and that's just one benefit of doing what you're passionate about for yourself and your company.
It was incredibly challenging for me to start out as a freelancer, but even when I considered giving up, I would find myself haplessly working on a project for a fictitious customer.

Emotions and emotional attachments can be very bad to a business.
The truth is, doing business involves some level of risk and introducing emotions would not lead to good results.

The answer here is yes for sure one can be too emotional when it comes to his business, but I don't think is good all the time, setting limit towards his business is good.
That's true, also in trading if you don't have a daily target you'll suffer, because you might even earn money but if care is not taken you'll lose it because you don't have a target.

The truth is that a lot of people are going to get emotionally attached to their business or sources of income and this is something that is not bad or something that you should try to resist.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds